BY EL MEXICANO

Great for dipping, spread, taco, vegetables! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cristie G.
Seriously the best nacho cheese ever! It has a kick of spiciness so beware. If you cant handle spiciness then its not for you!! It is very creamy and spreads well. It has such a grrat taste and is perfecr for nacho night at our house!!
Sarah R.
Lemoore, CA
This nacho cheese sauce is hands down the absolute best canned nacho cheese sauce on the face of the earth!! Creamy & very cheesy with the perfect amount of spice. Delicious both hot & cold, and a plastic cap for storage. This is the only nacho cheese sauce I buy anymore.
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
This nacho cheese is pretty good. I like the small size because I don't need the giant cans. This size is perfect for a few servings and doesn't take up much space.
Marilyn M.
My daughter loves this cheese for her chips. We have tried many different brands but always comes back its not to thick nor to watery its just perfect.
Nayeli B.
Columbus, NE
yummy. yummy in my nachos lol ¡♡

me encanta el sabor realmente delicioso es la mejor que eh probado
Stephanie V.
Maywood, CA
Delicious! My whole family eats this often. Really cheap. But extremely good. Try it! Youll love it