BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksEl Mexicano
Juice, Coconut, With Pulp, 105 fl oz (310 ml)

El Mexicano Juice, Coconut, With Pulp, 10.5 fl oz (310 ml)

by El Mexicano

Natural flavor. Premium quality. Contains 70% juice. Product of Thailand.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of El Mexicano Juice, Coconut, With Pulp, 10.5 fl oz (310 ml)!
Shelby-Anne R.
Ocala, FL
El Mexicano Juice, Coconut, With Pulp, 10.5 fl oz (310 ml) uploaded by Shelby-Anne R.
Not bad was only 0.82 cents at walmart taste good at first but after a while it taste different. Need improvement maybe make it sweeter. Upset my stomach after a while.
kenia A.
Mendota, CA
I've never had anything as delicious as this, it's delicious Nunca había tomado algo tan rico como esto, es delicioso
Yecenia S.
El Mexicano Juice, Coconut, With Pulp, 10.5 fl oz (310 ml) each have there own taste but similar taste but has bites of coconut and enjoyable !
member-b740f4498
Of all the coconut juices that I've had, this is by far the best! It taste like it is count out of a coconut and is really refreshing!
Yady R.
Gustine, CA
I love "agua de coco" but it has a very high sugar content so I don't drink it much.
Alessandra Z.
Coolangatta, QLD
My favorite part of this drink it the coconut bits that you get. But I agree with other sit can be overwhelmingly sweet.
Rebecca D.
I love love love this drink especially really cold on a hot day, I stock up when they are on sale and add it to recipes and mixed drinks yum
Saira R.
El Mirage, AZ
I love this drink because it actually has coconut chunks in the drink but its also very sugary it gives you an after taste

Looking for your answer?