El Jimador Silver Tequila, 80 Proof

Fresh, crisp, and buzzing with citrus flavor, el Jimador Silver is made with 100% blue Weber agave and double distilled with sparkling clarity. No barrel aging prior to bottling, it's perfect for any occasion.

does it taste like the others tequila’s brand or what does this one have different? [product:el-jimador-blanco-tequila]
Is this the top line of tequilas?
What's your favorite margarita recipe using El Jimador?
Start your review of El Jimador Silver Tequila, 80 Proof!
Ben F.
La Jolla, CA
A surprisingly pleasant tequila, better than Patron, somewhat less on par than Don Julio. About the comparable quality of Milagro with the depth of more agave. When on sale, this is an excellent brand to go with. I can't say I have any real complaints about this brand. It's definitely better than Cuervo and anything else on the mid-lower shelf. However, you're getting true top shelf quality for mid-shelf price. Get it!
Esbeydi S.
Arlington, TX
I like ve this tequila specially if I'm doing mix drinks like margaritas frozen or on the rocks
Sam F.
Shortsville, NY
tequila makes her clothes fall off.. whahoo love the song but dont usually drink this iunless im druck aleready
Ana Sofia B.
I am Mexican and this is one of the best tequilas that my country has to offer. Perfect for shots or margaritas
Kateryna B.
Vancouver, WA
Interesting find, enjoyed it well with friends. Liked the feel and smoothness of it.
dayanna B.
St George, UT
Love el jimador grsatbtequila, great price for the amazing quality . Highly recommended, forget about Jose Cuervo this is better for the price not the best quality but for the price you can't complain
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a good tequila. When I was living in Mexico for a little while (a small town a few hours from the border) and there were only three different types of tequila available to buy (other than mezcal, whiskey, etc). So the first brand I tried there equaled out to be about $9 USD and was the worst tequila I had ever had in my life with an intense headache from it, the other brand available was Don Julio Blanco Tequila, 50 mL (80PF), which equaled out to be about $100 USD, but tasted exactly like Patrón Silver Tequila - 1.75L Bottle so I loved it, just not the price point, but this tequila was perfect. El Jimador Silver Tequila, 80 Proof is smooth and mixes well, or just take straight shots. No headache, no hangover, and all for around $12 USD
Amber B.
Austin, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
El Jimador Silver Tequila, 80 Proof uploaded by Amber B.
Y’all thought I was playing huh lol. I literally keep a bottle of this I’m my fridge. I’m emergency BREAK GLASS. Ok don’t break it, drink it lol! A few shots of this or a margarita made with this and you’ll be feeling fine. It’s smooth asf. It’s cheap and it stretches. You can mix it with anything, literally. Will definitely be buying again.
Shannon B.
Fenton, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This brand is not bad!! Taste great in a margarita or tequila sunrise. Not as smooth as some brands but it’s pretty good!! I have a margaritaville margarita machine and I use this tequila and Jose Cuervo silver typically for my frozen margaritas.
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
Very cheap and affordable but TERRIBLE for shots. Not smooth at all. You get what you pay for. Okay for mixed drinks, but that's it.