El Jimador Reposado Tequila, 80 Proof

Warm, seasoned flavors with smooth agave shining through, el Jimador Reposado is made with 100% blue Weber agave and double distilled. It is then aged for two months in our own charred American white oak barrels. It's perfect for any occassion.

What makes this reposado different than other reposado tequilas?
Anyone else drink this [product:el-jimador-reposado-tequila] ?
Anybody have any good tequila recipes??? I normally just dump it in iced tea and it makes the perfect summer drink!
Start your review of El Jimador Reposado Tequila, 80 Proof!
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
Very cheap and affordable but TERRIBLE for shots. It is not smooth at all and you get what you pay for. It's okay for mixed drinks but that's about it. I will not be purchasing anymore. It's worth it to pay a little more for decent tequila. This isn't it imo :/
Jeanne A.
Dallas, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
So liquor wise this would be the one. First time I ever drank this was on one of our vacations in Mexico 🇲🇽 San Luis Potosí to be exact. And let me tell ya we finished the whole bottle. Well between 5 of us. We had a pretty awesome time, it was actually one of the best times because we were with family that I (we) hadn’t seen in years, like 10years. But anywayz what I was trying to say was that we drank the whole bottle right, ok, we should of had THE WORST hangover EVER but surprisingly we didn’t, NONE of us. So that matters to me when drinking liquor. So if u haven’t tried it yet try it you will like it!!
Maria P.
Dallas, TX
This products was well made . Packaging is durable and strong .It’s smells strong and when you drink it it numbs your throat 🤪 just a lil but I mean taste is amazing 🥲 You can mix it with sprite or sparkling water whatever you prefer.El Jimador Reposado Tequila, 80 Proof
Patricia E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I guess is the most classic brand, but I don't really like the taste when I drink pure. I really prefer to make different beverages than to drink shoots.
Kerrie H.
Sparks
El Jimador Reposado Tequila, 80 Proof uploaded by Kerrie H.
I received this as a gift for christmas and it is a really nice and smooth tequila and mixes very well. I made a tequila sunrise and put a bit too much grenadine but other than that it turned out very well for my first time. 10/10 would recommend!!!
Espie B.
San Diego, CA
This is my actually favorite tequila El Jimador I could drink 5 or 10 bottles of this and yes I won't have a hangover the next day I can keep drinking all night long Love the margaritas and Bloody Marys specially shots everything is amazing about this that tequila!!
Mahi V.
Germantown, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I use to drink Weller bourbon at $12.99/ 750ml now it is $50 if you can find it. Put a case of this tequila back. I have converted many patron drinkers.
yanira Z.
Pasadena, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
El Jimador Reposado Tequila, 80 Proof uploaded by yanira Z.
I like the taste especially in my piña colada, it doesn't leave a strong taste and i can still enjoy my drink without getting drunk fast.
Candace K.
San Marcos, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is my favorite Tequila. It goes down smooth. Tastes good as a plain shot or mixed in a margarita. The price is pretty good too, not too expensive.
natalie V.
Hermleigh tx
Wow jimador now that's Mexican tequila ... I guess there's nothing bad to say about this except drink responsible bc this will get you out of nowhere ..lol it hits when you least expect it .. but I definitely recommend it especially with (TORONJA) it's a type of soda..