El Jimador Blanco Tequila uploaded by Mallory E.El Jimador Blanco Tequila uploaded by Natalienatalie S.El Jimador Blanco Tequila uploaded by blanca j.

BY EL JIMADOR #44 in Tequila

The name el Jimador honors the men who harvest the locally grown agave. It is their way of life. It is their passion. And we honor these men by taking the utmost of care at every step in crafting the finest tequilas the world can experience. Tequila el Jimador 100% Agave is the #1 tequila in Mexico, a testament to its high quality and authenticity.

• What's your favorite margarita recipe using El Jimador?5 Answers
  • Is this the top line of tequilas?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Vane S.
Millbury
My sister introduced me to this last year and I have not been able to stop or put it down. I have it at home for whenever friends come over. It is one of the very few Liquors that to not give me a headache. So I guess my body loves tequila lol but it is definitely a great quality tequila at a reasonable price. I will definitely continue to drink this
Jill S.
Knoxville, TN
This is the best, cheap(ish) tequila I’ve found. It’s 100% agave and smooth. It doesn’t have as much bite or as much of an aftertaste as many other tequilas in the price range. I’d recommend any silver tequila drinker try it out and see if you still insist on paying more.
Shelby W.
Atlanta
I try not to drink tequila but I actually really enjoy this! If you mix it with fruit juice the tequila compliments the drink very well I really like this white tequila and for the cost I will most likely be buying more again later in the summer
Nichole B.
Louisville
This is a perfect do all tequila! It’s great in anyway you could use tequila! It’s affordable but doesn’t taste the price. The bar i used to work at had it had as its well option, but i would honestly prefer it over most other tequila.
Alyssa R.
Newport
This brand goes down smooth and pairs excellent with a lime-y, strong margarita. My go to tequila because it’s completely affordable but tastes good enough for shots and tequila heavy drinks.
Jacie L.
Dallas, TX
El Jimador is my go-to tequila. It’s smooth enough to drink by itself but also mixes well for a margarita. It also tastes like higher quality tequila at a low price.
Mandy G.
Dallas
WOW! Amazing brand. It is 100% agave, so you know it won’t make you sick with additives. It is a delicious flavor that is good neat, on ice, or mixed. Very affordable, and delicious. This is always my number 1 choice of tequila when I am buying some at the liquor store!
Seth C.
jacksonville
Best tequila you can buy if you enjoy clear or white tequilas. Price is very reasonable and the quality is above par. I.T goes great by itself or in a nice margarita. But hey this is good tequila try it out however you enjoy tequila.
Jessica C.
Chicago , IL
Super good. I make Paloma’s with this tequila which is basically squirt soda with tequila, lime, and chili pepper(tajin’). I’ve purchased this tequila anywhere from $15-$20 which is great.
Rubby K.
El Paso
Este tequila sin duda alguna es mi favorito, lo puedo beber solito, o mezclado en alguna bebida, su sabor me encanta ya que no es tan pesado pero te relaja hahaha , es mi favorito .
Allie T.
Atlanta, GA
What's your favorite margarita recipe using El Jimador?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this the top line of tequilas?