El Jimador Blanco Tequila uploaded by Mallory E.El Jimador Blanco Tequila uploaded by Natalienatalie S.El Jimador Blanco Tequila uploaded by blanca j.

BY EL JIMADOR

The name el Jimador honors the men who harvest the locally grown agave. It is their way of life. It is their passion. And we honor these men by taking the utmost of care at every step in crafting the finest tequilas the world can experience. Tequila el Jimador 100% Agave is the #1 tequila in Mexico, a testament to its high quality and authenticity.

• What's your favorite margarita recipe using El Jimador?5 Answers
  • Is this the top line of tequilas?2 Answers
Jill S.
Knoxville, TN
This is the best, cheap(ish) tequila I’ve found. It’s 100% agave and smooth. It doesn’t have as much bite or as much of an aftertaste as many other tequilas in the price range. I’d recommend any silver tequila drinker try it out and see if you still insist on paying more.
Nichole B.
Louisville
This is a perfect do all tequila! It’s great in anyway you could use tequila! It’s affordable but doesn’t taste the price. The bar i used to work at had it had as its well option, but i would honestly prefer it over most other tequila.
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
This isn’t my favorite tequila because it has a bit of an aftertaste which makes it difficult to drink sometimes. It’s affordable and doesn’t taste too bad. This is a brand that my family trusts and continues to buy.
Sara S.
Whenever people think of drinking tequila they always go for Patron but, this is lower priced, and just as good of tequila. It is just as smooth and can be mixed with just water,lime juice and if you want sugar. Tequila shots are my go to when I go out and this is the tequila I always ask for with salt and a lime wedge also chilled.
Jacie L.
Dallas, TX
El Jimador is my go-to tequila. It’s smooth enough to drink by itself but also mixes well for a margarita. It also tastes like higher quality tequila at a low price.
Mandy G.
Asheville, NC
WOW! Amazing brand. It is 100% agave, so you know it won’t make you sick with additives. It is a delicious flavor that is good neat, on ice, or mixed. Very affordable, and delicious. This is always my number 1 choice of tequila when I am buying some at the liquor store!
Seth C.
jacksonville
Best tequila you can buy if you enjoy clear or white tequilas. Price is very reasonable and the quality is above par. I.T goes great by itself or in a nice margarita. But hey this is good tequila try it out however you enjoy tequila.
Clair G.
I really like this tequila! It is great for making margaritas and awesome for shots. The price is well matched to the product and is not over priced. This is the only tequila we buy. I recommend it. Love it!
Alyssa R.
Newport
This brand goes down smooth and pairs excellent with a lime-y, strong margarita. My go to tequila because it’s completely affordable but tastes good enough for shots and tequila heavy drinks.
Jessica C.
Chicago , IL
Super good. I make Paloma’s with this tequila which is basically squirt soda with tequila, lime, and chili pepper(tajin’). I’ve purchased this tequila anywhere from $15-$20 which is great.
Allie T.
Atlanta, GA
What's your favorite margarita recipe using El Jimador?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Is this the top line of tequilas?