El Jimador Añejo Tequila, 750 mL, 80 Proof

Rich, full-bodied and packed with deep spice flavors, el Jimador Anejo is made with 100% blue Weber agave and double distilled. It is then aged for twelve months in our own charred American white oak barrels. It's perfect for any occassion.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of El Jimador Añejo Tequila, 750 mL, 80 Proof!
Gloria O.
Woodstock, IL
Jimador Es sabor rico pero casi no no e tratado este tequila pero pues me lo tomo #voxbox #influester
Candace K.
San Marcos, TX
Literally my favorite Tequila. Goes down so smooth when I take it straight. Also mixes well with sprite and the the Tequila is affordable priced.
Kenia N.
Chatsworth, GA
I am from Mexico, so Tequila is a huge part of my life. I grew up around it and it is always a part of family parties and events.
Hannah H.
LILLINGTON, NC
I Love El Jimador tequila. Its perfect in a margarita but is also smooth enough to take shots of as well. Its extremely affordable but by far the best tasting. I would compare this tequila to any top shelf liquor and I would highly recommend this brand to others.
Darlene R.
Richmond, IN
Waste your money on expensive tequila if you want, but I have done blind taste tests with several tequilas including 1800 tequila and Patron . I have picked El Jimador tequila every single time! It is the best for the money!
Brooke K.
We LOVE el jimador for our summer margaritas. We pour a lot of margs throughout the summer so this is a perfect affordable but not bottom shelf tequila. We mix it with simply limeade and water (best easy marg you’ll ever have)
Tiffany M.
Clovis, CA
this stuff is pretty smooth and i dont drink liquor alot im mostly a beer person but once in a while i will take a shot
Anthony D.
Los Angeles, CA
When you grow up Latin there are specific tequilas you never buy or have to buy. This one is always a family favorite. Great taste for shots of mixed. Price is also affordable and is great for gift giving.
Paloma L.
Forestville, CA
Does the job, for basic margaritas I don’t get too picky. Not my first go to, but still good enough!!
Mari M.
Alexandria, VA
2,505 reviews
I love this product is very good for me they are delicious I love them super rich 😍😍😍

Looking for your answer?