El Isleno® Original Plantain Chips

by PLANTAINS

How's the flavor of these? Where do you buy these at?
Start your review of El Isleno® Original Plantain Chips!
I like to imagine that Plantain chips are healthier than other snacks. They're great for dipping and to top salads instead of tortilla chips or croutons. The problem is that most of them have palm oil in them which I boycott. I found these at Target, and although they are from Frito-Lay I don't believe they contain palm oil. They are missing the tartness of the Trader Joe's kind but I'd rather save Orangutans than have snack food.
It could be better but it taste good. Not on every supermarket. I think is great that they produce a product that not everybody will eat because they not use to eat it, Like platanitos.
I could eat this every day for the rest of my life and be extremely happy. I feel like plantain chips are a healthier option than regular chips with tons of added flavors. I always eat the whole bag at once because of how good they are
I wasn’t impressed with these. They were really hard and bland. You expect at least a little sweetness from the plantain itself, but these didn’t have any of that. It was just a hard starchy chip.
I love these Plaintain chips I snack on them whenever I don’t feel like eating anything. it holds me off for a little while. They’re pretty cheap you can find them at literally any grocery store.
Saint Johns, FL
My go to plantain chip. Extra crispy and never too salty. I prefer the more natural flavor and these have that without being too sweet either. Very well balanced and it’s a great value!
Tampa, FL
Yesssss these are the bomb!!! If youre a platano lover like myself, you will absolutely love these. These chips are the perfect size and crunch. I recommend this chip! its a classic!
York, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I just love plantain chips, I enjoy them too much. Its hard to find a good brand of plantain chips, and this is definitely one of the good ones. I would definitely buy again soon.
Polk City, FL
I'm always munching on these at work ... They have a combo of salty and just a hint of sweet great to satisfy that salt craving ... I sometimes dip them is a little ketchup
Love these, it’s the right balance of salt. Tastes good,fresh, and enjoyable. El Isleno® Original Plantain Chips whenever I see them at the store, it’s a must to get👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼