BY EL BUBBLE

• Can these be found in stores or solely onl8ne?1 Answers
  • Is this product still be manufacture if so what location or type of...1 Answers
El Bubble It's a BOY Classic Birth Announcement Bubble Gum Cigar (Pack of 5)
  • "I always enjoyed these they last a long time and doesn't become two hard to chew the flavor was quite amazing as well " in 1 review
Ahmiana A.
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
I remember i used to eat gum like this all the time and i ordered these and man did the memories come back
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I remember this gum when I was a child, really haven't seen it in a while. Enjoy it very much when I was a child.
Hannah  m.
Hannah m.
Eubank, KY
Cheyenne W.
Cheyenne W.
Converse, TX
These are so cute! Perfect for baby showers and still fun while a reminder of your childhood
Vera N.
Vera N.
Jamaica, NY
I read some of the reviews and saw bunches of negatives saying it wasn't fresh. The stuff came in fast and perfectly. Totally took me back to my childhood pinching blobs of gum and chewing away. Prefect addition to my son's baseball themed party.:)

I would totally order it again.
2 of 2 people found this review helpf
Starla C.
Starla C.
Maryville, TN
Can these be found in stores or solely onl8ne?
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Is this product still be manufacture if so what location or type of stores sale it..