EL Almendro Turrón EL Almendro Turron Almond Caramel with Sesame Seeds, 2.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 16)

BY EL ALMENDRO TURRÓN #67 in Caramels

• Is this like the turron alicante from spain?1 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Mariam P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I grew up having El Almendro Crunchy Almond Turron for the holidays. it was only available during the holidays, but since I can order from Amazon, I can now order anytime I want. Which reminds me, Thanksgiving is just around the corner and need to order. The Turon comes in a block that you just break into serving pieces. Soooo yummy.
Analizth G.
This turron is a tradition at home every December at Christmas and New Year's Eve dinners. Is so delicious that sometimes I can not stop eating it. Yes, it is too sweet but the taste and texture really love it.
Isabel L.
Ogden , UT
I'm not a big fan of turron, but this one is pretty good. You must keep in mind that this is not too sweet. It has a feel of tradition to it. Definitively a must try.
michel g.
providence, RI
It's crunchy,not too sweet,and deliciously unique.And almonds are very healthful.
Try this perfection of a confection,and I'm sure you'll be very happy you did
ana g.
Los Angeles, CA
Its okay but I don't really like it all but its okay when I gave it a second chance but there are other better products out there
Javier C.
Newark, NJ
Awesome taste, Crunchy texture, the sesame seeds add a special extra flavor. I eat this on every Christmas and I love it!
Acantha A.
DORAL, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Este ptoducto es muy bueno mas si te encanta los turrones este es el ideal tiene muy buen sabor y el precio manejable
Indy M.
Tempe, AZ
Is this like the turron alicante from spain?