EL Almendro Turrón EL Almendro Turron Crunchy Almond, 2.6-Oz/75g Box (Pack of 16)

BY EL ALMENDRO TURRóN

Jen B.
Wildomar, CA
Oh these are tasty! I got some for Christmas and they were a hit. Not too overly sweet and they were full of nuts! I actually got a sampler with a few different kinds in it. The sesame ones were surprisingly good as well.
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love them. We eat them with sundae's and it's a good snack for when your on your monthly. And it's affordable
VE-1234637, Yoscarly T.
Doral, FL
I really like the turron. I usually eat it in my free afternoons, this is a product that has an excellent taste, good quality and excellent presentation, if you like the turron this is one of the Best and can not miss whent sharing with your family and friends.
Reem A.
Burnaby, BC
If i was given the choice to have just one thing before I die, this would be it.My mom brings them for me from Dubai cuz unfortunately I just cant find it here in Canada.
Stephany C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
One popular and Chrismats favorite! The favorite in my home, we love it! is full of nuts and is natural, not so sweet!