EkoBrew Refillable K-Cup For Keurig K-Cup Brewers uploaded by Amber U.EkoBrew Refillable K-Cup For Keurig K-Cup Brewers uploaded by Brittany S.

BY EKOBREW #5 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

Reusable filter for Keurig Single Serve Coffee Makers. Just Fill, Insert and Brew! Make Coffee, not trash. There s no garbage left when you are done.. ekobrew:  love coffee.love the earth. Low Tamp dispersion cone. Silicone seal. Easy open lid. Flat bottom design. Deep chamber & no crevice interior. Dual entry point. EkoBrew Advantages: No Holster Removal Th.

EkoBrew Refillable K-Cup For Keurig K-Cup Brewers
  • "The filter does not allow any coffee grounds to sneak through into your coffee and it does not add an unnatural taste to your coffee." in 9 reviews
  • "K cups are way over priced and thanks to this refillable cup, I save hundreds a year by buying the ground coffee instead. " in 8 reviews
Valerie M.
I brought this in for work because we have a Keurig, but lets face it people - if you drink a lot of coffee k-cups get expensive. On top of that, they create a TON of waste/trash. I prefer to buy multiple flavors of ground coffee and use this cup to choose my flavor daily :)
Charlin F.
Jefferson, PA
Review for: EkoBrew Refillable K-Cup For Keurig K-Cup Brewers, 1 ea more...
These little Eco friendly brew K Cups are a must have for any Keurig owners. It’s so important to have these to ease up on all of the extra plastic that comes with the use of K cups every single day.
Danielle W.
I bought 2 of these and I'm so glad I didn't because I hate having to throw k cups away all the time. It's nice to be able to buy a bag of coffee you like as well for cheaper and be able to use the same k cup over and over.
Michelle R.
I am surprised by the amount of positive reviews. In our home we have a few different attachments because let's face it k cups are expensive and I usually save those for guest. I loved the name of this product and the fact that you do not have to use filters (one of our attachtcments we do). The holes in the mesh are way too big and coffee grounds get through every time. I even tried different brands of coffee and coffee beans ground types. The cup of coffee always taste a little off when this product was used. Nothing my husband or I did could get this product to work well. We absolutely love a good cup of coffee in the morning and could not achieve that with this particular attachment.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
I work in conservation and try to be as environmentally conscious in all of my purchases. K-cups are notoriously bad for the environment because they can't be recycled by the convenience is so nice. This is an excellent solution to the k-cup problem. But your favorite coffee by the bag (which is cheaper than k-cups) pour a bit in this little guy and you're good to go. Clean up takes 30 sec longer (rinse it down the sink or dump the grinds in your compost/garden) but think of all the good you're doing :).
Elissa K.
These are the greatest! I love that they are reusable and I can just buy a pound of the local John Wayne and just put some in this! It really user friendly and definitely way more eco friendly that the k-cups which are only one time use. Another plus are these are pretty much universal. I can fill one up and bring it with me to work and have my favorite coffee at my desk. It really doesn't get much better than that!
Brittany S.
Best $10 I've ever spent. Not only does this save me money on K cups, but none of the coffee grinds escape through the filter, AND since the keurig 2.0 requires you to hold the button down to dispense hot water for tea, I found that I could just insert one of these into the machine with no coffee in it, and it will just run hot water as if I were brewing coffee. Nice little hack for that annoying inconvenience.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 3
I bought a set of these last year and ended up returning them. I wound up with most of the coffee grounds from the pod in my coffee cup every time I brewed. The same thing happened with every cup in the package. It was terrible. I'm surprised that not many other people have had that problem. I have since forked out the money for the refillable cup from keurig and have not had a similar problem.
Lauren D.
Rocky Hill, CT
This is definitely my favorite refillable single brew coffee filter! It's the same size as a normal kcup, so you don't have to fuss at all with your brewer to use it. I don't ever have a problem with grounds getting into my coffee and it brews a stronger and much fresher tasting cup than a normal k-cup. Plus you can control exactly how much coffee you use and how strong your cup will be. It's easy to clean and holds up well over time. Plus you save a ton of money AND are creating less waste when you use these filters!
Priscilla B.
Just bought one of these and I love it! Very easy to use and a great option for keurig users. I love my fancy flavored coffees as much as anyone, but they do get expensive. This little refillable container lets me use the cheaper bulk packages of coffee grounds ( folgers, etc.) and it's easy to clean. Just dump out the coffee grounds in the trash and rinse out the mesh strainer under the sink. Doesn't even need to be run through the dishwasher if you do this right after using the keurig.
Ashley D.
Anyone one where I can get the vue cup Verizon of this?
Kimberly M.
Santa Maria, CA
Are these worth buying if you already have packages of coffee?
Crystal S.
Las Vegas , NV
I have been wanting to purchase one of these little reusable cups. I saw some mixed reviews on YouTube. Can someone tell me if they leave and coffee grinds in your cup of coffee ?
Stephanie H.
Bladenboro, NC
Do anyone recommend this? Do they hold up good?
Danica B.
Hinesville, GA
Why does this refillable cup stand out among others? I hear a lot of people say it is better than the generic ones you can get at Target or the Dollar Store.