BY EKOBREW

For the Keurig® Brewer Enthusiast. Save up to 70% on Coffee. High Quality. Stainless Steel. The Ekobrew Coffee Started Kit Includes: Ekobrew reusable filter for Keurig single serve brewers*.  100% BPA free, dishwasher safe, no filter holder removal required, save up to 70% on coffee over K-Cup® packs. Make coffee, not trash. No need to remove filter holder. Use your own coffee when you brew & save money. Easy to use, eco-friendly, 100 % BPA free & dishwasher safe. see more...

• How easy are these to clean? I have a different brand and...1 Answers
Kerri G.
I purchased this gift pack the day I purchased my keurig machine. The re-usable cup is handy, easy to clean and Eco-friendly. We use the scoop for everything coffee and tea related. The to-go cup isn't the best quality and is pretty small (not much room for milk or cream or ice...)
Alison L.
Portland, OR
I have used my ekobrew brewer for several years and love that it reduces the waste associated with using a Keurig. I think the quality is high and appreciate being able to use my favorite varieties of coffee.
Katherine F.
Upton, MA
I have not used or bought the gift pack. However I have bought used, and bought ecobrew for others. It's easy to use all one piece, I wish there was a insert available for it possibly made of recycled paper? The mesh filter also for that coffee "silt" like substance to really come through into your coffee and I'm not a fan of that.
Teresa L.
Naples, ID
I use this every day! Well two times a day lol. I love it. It saves money and waste. This should be in the eco section if it wasn't! THIS IS A MUST HAVE! Saves TONS of money!!!!
Veronica s.
This works in my k-cup keurig brewer k45 elite! I love ekobrew! It works flawlessly!
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1,970 reviews
I have the Keurig 2.0 that I've received from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes and I love i received it just before Christmas and it was the best gift that I've received I don't know if these k cups would fit in my machine
Jeanette T.
Germantown, MD
How easy are these to clean? I have a different brand and cleaning out the grounds can sometimes be a pain.