BY EKCO

Our trustworthy EKCO branded kitchen tools have been used in homes around the world for over 100 years. Building off this success and reliability, we now reward our customers with this step-up family of products with innovative features and an attract. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Caitlin T.
Caitlin T.
Wilmington , DE
This is a great item that every baker should keep in their kitchen! It does a great job for decorating cakes, cup cakes, cookies and anything else you'd want to put icing on.
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
Great product. Love using these when I make cupcakes. Very easy to use & assemble.
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Love these! Super easy to use I like how it came with a variety of tips. Easy to clean! Easy to handle and fill up
Maria Cristina A.
Maria Cristina A.
Mississauga , ON
This is my all time favourite way to decorate cakes and cup cakes. Great buy and very affordable.
Beatriz D.
Beatriz D.
Chino hill california
Oh my god I love this for my cupcakes is the very basics and also the price is very cheap
Aida M.
Aida M.
No es un review mas bien una exclamacion de que los necesito estan muy bellos😲😲 Los quiero los quiero los quiero❤