EK Success ZIG Memory System Writer ColorTwin Marker Set 48 Pieces

by EK Success

The Marker Of Scrapbookers And Paper Crafters. This Set Features A Rainbow Of 48 Different Colors In A Convenient Storage Box. The Writer Dual Tip Pen Features A Fine (0.5Mm) Line And A Bullet (1.2Mm) Line, Making It Perfect For Most Any Style Of Creative Lettering. Pigment Ink, Photo Safe, Acid-Free, Archival Quality Lightfast, Waterproof, Fade Proof, Non-Bleeding Color Of Cap Indicates Color Of Marker Conforms To Astm D-4236

can i buy them at walmart canada or online even ?is it worth it for kids?
What's the price?
Que cool *.* Los quiero!
Start your review of EK Success ZIG Memory System Writer ColorTwin Marker Set 48 Pieces!
How would you rate this product?
Staten Island, NY
This is a great kit. It comes with loads of colors. The kids love to draw and color. Keeps them occupied while I get some chores done.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
They are great markers ! The colors are bright an beautiful an it's a great carrying box my daughter loves them when she's coloring !
These are excellent pens to have if you are a scrapbooker. Many colors to choose from and they seem to left a very long time.
Herriman, UT
These are amazing scrapbooking markers. Perfect for journaling, decorating and designing pages. You will not Be disappointed!
Knoxville , TN
This marker set is such a great value I highly recommend it. These are great for coloring and just doing arts and crafts.
Decorator Expert Level 1
EK Success ZIG Memory System Writer ColorTwin Marker Set 48 Pieces uploaded by Jodi L.
I have a grand time using these markers. They put down a nice layer of workable ink. very nice and controlled.
MESQUITE, TX
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are great very bendable and great for scrapbooking as well as drawing . Love the variety of colors .
These are so cool and creative! My brothers and sisters loved them! Definitely something new to try out!
I love scrap booking! If you're as creative as me you'll love this! And I highly recommend
Battle Creek, MI
I love these i use them in my baby girls scrap book they are bright and fun to use !!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...