EK Success ZIG Memory System Writer ColorTwin Marker Set 48 Pieces uploaded by Jodi L.

BY EK SUCCESS #25 in Markers

The Marker Of Scrapbookers And Paper Crafters. This Set Features A Rainbow Of 48 Different Colors In A Convenient Storage Box. The Writer Dual Tip Pen Features A Fine (0.5Mm) Line And A Bullet (1.2Mm) Line, Making It Perfect For Most Any Style Of Creative Lettering. Pigment Ink, Photo Safe, Acid-Free, Archival Quality Lightfast, Waterproof, Fade Proof, Non-Bleeding Color Of Cap Indicates Color Of Marker Conforms To Astm D-4236 see more...

Amber M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
They are great markers ! The colors are bright an beautiful an it's a great carrying box my daughter loves them when she's coloring !
Jodi L.
I have a grand time using these markers. They put down a nice layer of workable ink. very nice and controlled.
Aubree R.
Battle Creek, MI
I love these i use them in my baby girls scrap book they are bright and fun to use !!!
Amanda B.
I absolutely love the ZIG writers...I use them for everything: from scrapbooking to card making to journaling to just writing lists for household stuff. The ink is great and the markers write amazingly! I love that this is a double-ended marker - a finer point on one side and a heavier point on the other. So many creative possibilities in just one marker! I also like how they feel in my hand. These are a bit pricey, but oh so worth it for the quality of the output and for the length of time that they last (I have some ZIG markers that I've had for 14 years and they still work!)
Heather C.
Coldwater, MS
I've been scrapbooking for about ten years now; occasionally I branch out into other crafts like cardmaking, decoupage, and sewing. These markers have served me so well over the past 5 years! My only complaint about the pens is that a few of them really don't match the color of the marker's cap at all. Like the lavender one that is actually a really dark plum color. Never did figure that out! But I love using them in my scrapbooking and the colors are very versatile.
Bailey R.
Terrell, TX
I was given the 48 piece color twin marker set as a gift and I have used it until they were dry. They do not bleed through and have great color options, as well as the double-sided tip sizes make them versatile and great for any need. Worth the pretty penny you'll spend, absolutely.
perla h.
I fell in love with these pens. Each pen has two sides it has a .5mm fine end and 1.2mm bullet end which its totally awesome and it doesn't stop their they are also waterproof and fade proof. I highly recommend this product its that amazing.
Jenny N.
Appleton, WI
Great set of markers... Feel like they lasted a long time and had a ton of great colors... No matter how hard I try I'm still a "sharpee" girl at heart... But these are a close 2nd
Cayli J.
Herriman, UT
These are amazing scrapbooking markers. Perfect for journaling, decorating and designing pages. You will not Be disappointed!
Stephanie  L.
I love scrap booking! If you're as creative as me you'll love this! And I highly recommend
Jaclyn H.
Denver , PA
What are these markers good for?
Diane L.
St Charles
My grandchildren and I are always on the lookout for something new in the arts and craft department. We spend hours together creating new projects. I would love to buy this for them. Where can I purchase this set?
Lisa S.
Alburtis, PA
Is this a good marker set. I was wondering if the color bleeds when you color with them?
perla h.
Does anyone knows how long they really last? I have a set but worry it might dry out
Keisha R.
Farmington Hills, MI
Mega Parent Expert
Do the colors bleed and are they long lasting?