EK Success ZIG Memory System Writer ColorTwin Marker Set 48 Pieces uploaded by Jodi L.

BY EK SUCCESS #38 in Markers

The Marker Of Scrapbookers And Paper Crafters. This Set Features A Rainbow Of 48 Different Colors In A Convenient Storage Box. The Writer Dual Tip Pen Features A Fine (0.5Mm) Line And A Bullet (1.2Mm) Line, Making It Perfect For Most Any Style Of Creative Lettering. Pigment Ink, Photo Safe, Acid-Free, Archival Quality Lightfast, Waterproof, Fade Proof, Non-Bleeding Color Of Cap Indicates Color Of Marker Conforms To Astm D-4236 see more...

• Que cool *.* Los quiero!1 Answers
  • What are these markers good for? 6 Answers
  • Is this a good marker set. I was wondering if the color bleeds w...4 Answers
Sheena K.
Waianae, HI
This is a great buy, you really get a bang for your buck from this set. It has an awesome carrying case that it's stored in, all of the 48 colors are great quality, and they're perfect for keeping the kids busy, or keeping yourself busy. I use these for when I'm scrapbooking as well & has no problems.
Melissa B.
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas because she really loves those coloring books that are popular right now for calling. And she loves these because they are find pointed enough to do all of the detailed work
Amanda B.
I absolutely love the ZIG writers...I use them for everything: from scrapbooking to card making to journaling to just writing lists for household stuff. The ink is great and the markers write amazingly! I love that this is a double-ended marker - a finer point on one side and a heavier point on the other. So many creative possibilities in just one marker! I also like how they feel in my hand. These are a bit pricey, but oh so worth it for the quality of the output and for the length of time that they last (I have some ZIG markers that I've had for 14 years and they still work!)
Heather C.
Coldwater, MS
I've been scrapbooking for about ten years now; occasionally I branch out into other crafts like cardmaking, decoupage, and sewing. These markers have served me so well over the past 5 years! My only complaint about the pens is that a few of them really don't match the color of the marker's cap at all. Like the lavender one that is actually a really dark plum color. Never did figure that out! But I love using them in my scrapbooking and the colors are very versatile.
Tatiana G.
augusta, ga
These are very good for creating my son's use this so much they eventually dry out and the ones that didn't dry out with by using them dry out because they left the tops off so I have to buy more but I absolutely love them and would recommend them to anyone
Bailey R.
Terrell, TX
I was given the 48 piece color twin marker set as a gift and I have used it until they were dry. They do not bleed through and have great color options, as well as the double-sided tip sizes make them versatile and great for any need. Worth the pretty penny you'll spend, absolutely.
Nicole C.
Love this marker set. It is easy to carry and use in the car when we have to travel far which is sometime twice a week. Keeps my daughter very busy. The marker are bright and do not run out of color too fast.
perla h.
I fell in love with these pens. Each pen has two sides it has a .5mm fine end and 1.2mm bullet end which its totally awesome and it doesn't stop their they are also waterproof and fade proof. I highly recommend this product its that amazing.
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
This is a great marker set loves of colors and love the carrying case. My daughter and I actually use these for adult coloring books. Great price for what you get
Jenny N.
Appleton, WI
Great set of markers... Feel like they lasted a long time and had a ton of great colors... No matter how hard I try I'm still a "sharpee" girl at heart... But these are a close 2nd
Jaclyn H.
Denver , PA
What are these markers good for?
Diane L.
St Charles
My grandchildren and I are always on the lookout for something new in the arts and craft department. We spend hours together creating new projects. I would love to buy this for them. Where can I purchase this set?
Lisa S.
Alburtis, PA
Is this a good marker set. I was wondering if the color bleeds when you color with them?
perla h.
Does anyone knows how long they really last? I have a set but worry it might dry out
Catherine M.