BY EK SUCCESS

Sticko metallic funhouse alphabet stickers see more...

Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love Sticko! the alphabet stickers are prefect for putting together scrap books. with sticko making sure you have the perfect saying spelled out in a delicate short hand version is easy to do! perfect for any kind of sticker spelling need. like labeling your child's lunchbox or school cubby!
Erin U.
Keansburg, NJ
I love Sticko stickers! I used to use them just for scrapbooking but now I find them useful for all kinds of crafty projects. my daughter loves using them to help her learn her letters and how to write them!
Griselda R.
I love these stickers! They are awesome for scrapbooking, which is what I mainly use them in. They are easy to peel and a good size. I wish they came in bulk orders cause I use them a lot.
IVY S.
Sticko stickers are some of my favorites. If you're into scrapbooking or planning then you probably have a few sticko sheets. I love their variety, quality and seriously so many of their stickers are so cute!
Amanda M.
I used these in my son's scrapbook/baby book and they look great. They are a good quality, nice looking sticker.
Shannon H.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
These are great for all kind of projects, scrap booking, school projects, rainy day activities