BY EK SUCCESS

Use This Punch With The Matching Edge Punch (Sold Separately) To Achieve One Continuous Design Around All Four Sides Of A Craft Project. Use On Any Size Paper Or Cardstock Can Be Used Alone For Perfect Corner Cutouts Ideal For Card Making, Scrapbooking, And Other Craft Projects see more...

Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
St Clr Shores, MI
These are super easy to use and the blade doesn't dull down as quickly as other punches. I have been using the same ones for like two years and they still work perfectly!
Keiko S.
Keiko S.
Ontario, CA
I use this corner punch for many projects. It is easy to use and you can create a lot of things with it.
Danesa Q.
Danesa Q.
These are really pricey in my opinion, they don't work that well, and you can accomplish better results with other brands. Worth a shot, but I wouldn't recommend it.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
I love these corner punches!!! She has many to choose from too! I'm not so fond of the price but they work well!
kelsey s.
kelsey s.
Mishawaka, IN
I work at a craft store and have tried these a couple times but mostly to test if they work, had more issues with these not working right than anything else and most people return any way because they don't like the punch usually its a corner that doesn't punch all the way. the cheaper brand we carry actually works much better.
Jenn M.
Jenn M.
Murray, UT
Cute little punches. Makes crafts fun for all ages with adult supervision. I would recommend this to the crafters out there.
Ericka M.
Ericka M.
Paterson, NJ
Love Martha's Punches. They work very well. However, they are too pricey.there are lots of punches on the market that work just as well but don't cost as much. I don't think we should be paying for Martha's name!!! ;(