BY EK SUCCESS

With These Creative Sets Designed By Martha Stewart You Can Now Punch A Continuous Pattern Around Any Size Paper Or Cardstock. Set Includes One Large Edger Punch And One Large Corner Punch. Designs Measure 1-1/4 Inches Deep. see more...

Kate T.
Kate T.
Arlington, TX
These are great craft punches. I love the classiness of Martha Stewart's product line. These are good quality and durable. Buy them on sale. Otherwise they are too pricey.
Maddison B.
Maddison B.
I stamped every single napkin for my wedding with these. Worked really well and gave the napkins the perfect touch I was looking for. Let's be honest, anything made by Martha is amazing!
Ericka V.
Ericka V.
This is so awesome I used it to make my baby shower invitations and it was so easy and pretty. I want to use it for everything!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
St Clr Shores, MI
I absolutely love these punches. I have quite a few of them, but unlike other punches, you can use the same one over and over without the blade going dull.
Emilia B.
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
This is another great craft punch from Martha Stewart. It works really well, but it takes some practice to get it to work. It is a bot on expensive side, but all MS crafts cost more but you get better quality.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Duncannon, PA
Makes edges very pretty! It does seem to get stuck sometimes but that may be my own fault. Nice product!
Orlis A.
Orlis A.
KANSAS CITY, KS
Personally, I donĀ“t like MS punches. I had 3 different models and they all broke. You can spend the same ammount of money and get another brand and better results.
Keiko S.
Keiko S.
Ontario, CA
I love Martha Stewart craft punches. I have many of them. The qualities are great and last forever.
O. H.
O. H.
These paper punches have turned out to be a really great thing to have in my craft room as they can embellish any collage, card, or invite I make. They can also serve as a stencil if you use them on thick cardstock! I don't scrapbook, but I've still gotten plenty of use out of these paper punches in a lot of my other crafts. Great product!
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Alburtis, PA
Great punches. The directions are very simple and easy to use. It also folds up nicely for easy storage