BY EK SUCCESS

This Cutter Cuts Perfect Circles From&Nbsp;4 Inches To 12 Inches&Nbsp;In Diameter At 1/8 Inch Increments. Its Double-Sided Blade Allows For Clockwise And Counterclockwise Cutting And When Not In Use, The Blade Docks Safely In The Base Of The Cutter. It Has Easy To Read Measurement Markings And A Soft-Grip Handle And Shuttle For Precise Cutting And Control. Contains: One Circle Cutter 2 X 9 X 4 Inches Three Replacement Blades see more...

Paige A.
Paige A.
Chula Vista, CA
I had the hardest time getting this product to work for me.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Hackensack , NJ
At first I didn't get the hang of it. It took me a couple of trys to get the hang of it... Once I learned how to use it, it was a piece of cake... I love using it constantly... Plus its so inexpensive...
Kilah O.
Kilah O.
I love mine. Once I got the hang of it. It took practice but once you get it you can make so many crafty things with it. Not just circles.
Ariane V.
Ariane V.
Centennial , CO
Once you know how to use it then it's good for cutting nice circles. It is a pain at first but it takes practice to learn how to use it.
Maureen B.
Maureen B.
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, NS
Easy to use. Makes cutting circles a breeze. I have used on different papers. Takes a bit of practice to get a good result.