E&J Peach Brandy uploaded by octavia s.

BY E&J #42 in Brandy

E&J Peach brandy is ripe for the sipping. It’s a smooth, balanced brandy mixed with peach liqueur, making it a unique twist on classic E&J VS. With notes of vanilla spice and juicy, fresh peach flavor, E&J Peach brandy finishes smooth and always satisfies. Enjoy it over ice or with your favorite mixer.

Visit our website at http://www.ejbrandy.com/ see more...

Nicole C.
This brand comes in various different flavors, this peach one isn’t the one I reach for personally. I do enjoy the vanilla one a lot more. But that’s just personal preference. Available at any liquor store at a very small price point.
Yukita M.
Memphis, TN
I sauteed the peaches in E and J peach Brandy for 8 hours and it made a difference im each bite. I used a pinch of tumeric in the pie crust and it gave the pie a little kick.
Amber B.
San Antonio, TX
Makes you feel warm, fuzzy and.. Peachy. Lol
Substitute peach vodka in a drink recipe for THIS! Reminds me of the peach gummy rings. [product:e&j-peach-brandy]
octavia s.
spring, TX
I love this alcohol it's sweet and you can never have to much. I always Purchased my E&j from Specs and, they always on sale or great price.
Brittany S.
Columbia , Missouri
I absolutely love the taste! If you're into sweet whiskey that isn't extremely strong, the E&J Peach is for you and your celebrations.
Amber B.
San Antonio, TX
Does anyone have any good drink recipes for this?