E&J Apple Brandy 750ML uploaded by Amanda W.E&J Apple Brandy 750ML uploaded by Connie P.

BY E & J

E&J’s freshest flavor, Apple didn’t fall far from the family tree. Smooth and balanced like you expect an E&J Brandy to be, E&J Apple brandy is blended with apple liqueur, giving it a sweet, crisp flavor with just a hint of vanilla and caramel.
Sip it over ice or in one of our signature E&J cocktails.
Visit our website at http://www.ejbrandy.com/ see more...

Shakeria D.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is pretty good when i drink i only drink dark liquor. And this is one of my favorite. Yes very nice packaging. I actually brought this for my best friends 21 birthday. And she loved it. Yes it is pretty strong. But the apple flavor helps alot. And it is very affordable to me. Compared to my other favorites.
❤😘Luciaaaa😘❤ L.
Minneapolis
It's pretty good, It is strong though and it does get you drunk if you have to much, Very affordable so that pretty good, has an good flavor because they have other brands of them,I would say good value I definitely be having a sip of the E&J. Yes I would definitely buy this product again.
Crystal E.
Harlan
This Smooth delicious drink will always be one of my favorites. Not only is the price point very realistic the quality and the taste far exceed the price. This is the one that I have purchased over and over again. I would for sure recommend this one y’all!!
Dahlia M.
Canton, GA
Apple e&j is amazing!! I am a sucker with shots and this stuff is so easy for me to take. I absolutely love it. It has an appley flavor and it’s so smooth. This alcohol gives me a happy drunk! I love it
Natural T.
North Miami
E&j is hands down my all time favorite brown liquor. I have had Apple E&j and it’s amazing, don’t get me wrong, but I LIVE for the vanilla flavored E&j. The vanilla flavored E&j is like wine to me, it’s the drink I’d be drinking after coming home from a long day at work while taking a bubble bath. E & J Distillers E Gallo E Vanilla Brandy 750ml
Shai H.
I had this drink on New Years and it’s still in the refrigerator the green apple has a bitter taste of course but it submerged the alcohol pricing was good.First time consumer for this brand I typically stick with crown and I would recommend to someone who want a sweet taste of flavor
Domonique W.
Sharon Hill, PA
I’ve been drinking this drink for a few years now. This is my go to, straight or mixed. I like this way better Crown Royal Apple. I always keep this in my mini bar.
Larissa M.
York, PA
This is like Adult Apple Juice. You do not need a chaser and it doesn’t have a strong aftertaste like Hennessy does. This is real smooth and affordable, pop this bad boy in the fridge let it cool down and you got yourself an adult only apple juice lol
Danaé L.
Philadelphia, PA
This is sooo good! I love brandy, I wasn’t expecting this to be so sweet. I get this when I don’t want to but juice to mix because you don’t really need too. You can add ice or drink it room temperature. I drink it like I’m drinking wine lol.
Jalisa B.
Philadelphia, PA
This drink is great for cocktail mixing or by itself without the sting. It goes down smoothly and has a great taste! If apple isn’t your flavor, it is also available in many other flavors and all taste great!
Riley D.
Bear
Is this the best flavor?
What is the cost of E & J Brandy Apple flavored