E&J Apple Brandy 750ML uploaded by Amanda W.E&J Apple Brandy 750ML uploaded by Connie P.

BY E & J #29 in Brandy

E&J’s freshest flavor, Apple didn’t fall far from the family tree. Smooth and balanced like you expect an E&J Brandy to be, E&J Apple brandy is blended with apple liqueur, giving it a sweet, crisp flavor with just a hint of vanilla and caramel.
Sip it over ice or in one of our signature E&J cocktails.
Visit our website at http://www.ejbrandy.com/ see more...

Buy on Walmart
Dahlia M.
Canton , GA
Apple e&j is amazing!! I am a sucker with shots and this stuff is so easy for me to take. I absolutely love it. It has an appley flavor and it’s so smooth. This alcohol gives me a happy drunk! I love it
Glenda A.
The Apple Brady had a very cheap alcohol taste to it. Smelled like rubbing alcohol. I do not recommend, not even to mix with something else. They have a peach brandy, hard to find, but very tasty!
Amber M.
I usually don't care too much for brandy. I do however really like this one. Green apple is one of my favorite flavor choices for anything! So I tried it and was pleasantly surprised.
Sarah H.
Redding, CA
So amazing tastes like an apple Jolly Rancher. My husband made a drink with angry orchard apple beer and a couple shots of this apple Brandy and it was a really good drink.
Brianna L.
Savannah, GA
This stuff is actually pretty darn tasty! I purchased this because I wanted to drink something brown without paying an arm and a leg for it. I was pleasantly surprised. It goes down smooth and has a good taste of apples to it. I didn't try mixing it with anything, but I oddly feel like it would pair well with Apple juice lol. You could do a few shots of this without feeling like death or regretting your purchase. It's even better if you get it nice and cold!
Amber N.
Do you like green apple jolly ranchers? If so, then you'll love this brandy. The smell is like candy. It taste like sour apple candy with a slight burn, since it has alcohol. Very smooth. The aftertaste is like a candy or caramel apple, not bad. Overall, good flavoured brandy.
Sovany T.
The lover and I have been on an apple kick and decided to try this apple brandy. It is delicious! There is a nice sweet apple flavor that hides the harsh alcohol flavor. It is perfect by itself, with some ice, or made into a nice apple cocktail. I will definitely buy it more often.
Allie P.
Summerville, SC
Horrible sorry :/ too much of a strong alcohol taste that over powers the apple taste. Can be found at any liquor store. It is a cheap drink but you get what you pay for here.
octavia s.
spring, TX
I love this drink I mix this with the green apple margarita mix to make freezen margarita and, it's amazing tag me on instagram at @octaviaspikes if you try it out.
LoveAttackk B.
Springfield, MA
BUYYYYYYY THISSSS!!!! GET THISSSSSSSSSSS ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Nice packaging!!!BUY THIS ASAPP i bet you will LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would recommend it to everyone