Einstök Icelandic White Ale 330ml

by Einstök

The Einstök Brewery is located just 60 miles south of the Arctic Circle in the fishing port of Akureyri, Iceland. There, water flows from rain and prehistoric glaciers down the Hlidarfjall Mountain and through lava field, delivering the purest water on earth and the perfect foundation for brewing deliciously refreshing craft ales.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Einstök Icelandic White Ale 330ml!
How would you rate this product?
Jeannine N.
Better than Blue Moon. If you’re looking into expanding into imported brands without breaking the bank, this is a good start. Also, it’s from Iceland so what’s not to love?
Elizette V.
I never heard of this beer until I went to a Christmas party a year ago. This beer is absolutely delicious but also will give you a great buzz and quickly if that’s what you’re looking for. I typically don’t drink ale but this is definitely a go to beer now whenever I can find it since it’s hardly sold where I live.

Looking for your answer?