BY EINSTEIN

Einstein Lip Therapy Cooling Relief with Vitamins see more...

Isabel R.
Lakeland, FL
Loved Using his in the morning and at night and after I took a shower everyday. And definitely a must have in my diaper badminton perfect for moms.
skarlet m.
Im obsessed with this lip balm, its so gentle andbit feels amazing on my lips
It really hydrates a lit my lips and i akways keep in it on my person
Madisson G.
When I can find this I'll buy it. I have really large full lips && this lip balm keeps them healthy, soft&& moist. I wish it was easier to find.
Abigail B.
Fernandina, FL
Love this stuff, I have naturally dry lips. Great for a lip moisturizer!!!
Jasmine C.
Empire State of Mind.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a bit of a chapstick connoisseur and every time I come by one I just have to have it. This is by far one of my favorite brands of lip balm. Very moisturizing and soothing. Always keep in it on my person.
Crystal C.
Olympia, KY
I may have never found this product but it was included in a Swagg Box and I love it. Super moisturizing and gently cooling. It smooths my lips completely with very little product.
karizma g.
It is very smooth and good fro your lip even when dry. also fair price. and almost fit every were so you can take it on the go!
Sharyn D.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the little compact product! Easy to just slip in your pocket. Taste great and goes on smoothly! Price is pretty reasonable
mindy s.
Marshall, MI
Love this lip product! I have overly dry lups year round and this balm is a life safer! Perfect to wear alone or under lipstick.
Tori W.
Love love love this lip balm. This lip balm helps restore my lips when they are dry and cracked. It feels so good
karizma g.
Does it burn you lips cause some lipsticks do that?
Anny A.
Doral, FL
hidrata muy bien, lo recomiendo