BY BAGEL-FULS

Einstein Bros Bagels Strawberry & Cream Cheese Bagel-Fuls®.
Hot fresh every day.
4 filled bagels. see more...

Eva C.
These are fantastic when you get them straight from the bakery. While in New York I was able to pick up a few great bakery goods and these were a major hit in my house. I found out they had them in the box and could not resist.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I bought these last night to try them. I tried one for breakfast and I really like them they are really good and easy to fix. I love that I can either fix them in the toaster or the microwave. The kids like them also. I also love that it's a quick and easy breakfast so if need be I can eat them on the go.
Samantha S.
Federal Way, WA
I ended up buying these on a whim, and I actually really ended up liking them. They are really simple, just pop them in the microwave for like 30 seconds, and boom. Simple snack. I love cream cheese and bagels so this was a good purchase. I'd probably buy it again.
Renay S.
Edgewater, CO
I'm somewhat going through a carb holiday. I guess it's because it's getting colder? Who knows, but I've been loving these filled ES Bagels lately. So soft and yummy, the filling is a perfect combination of flavor. Easy for any one on the go.
Carla L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I really like these when I have a sweet tooth, they're delicious! Einstein bagels are my favorite and having these conveniently at home is a plus.
Emma B.
Rochester, MI
I love that Einstein Bros came out with these ... they have the best bagles and these are very convenient!
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I love these. Such a great taste.. I cook them in the toaster... I love the strawberry ones!!
Brianne A.
Where can you buy these?! I didn't even know they existed! =)
María S.
this product is good? I can indicate that such is your taste?