BY EIGHT O'CLOCK COFFEE

Eight O'Clock® Original Medium Roast Coffee 18 K-Cup® Packs.
Keurig Brewed®.
For Keurig® K-Cup® brewing systems.
Not for Keurig® Vue® brewing systems.
18 - 0.34 oz (9.9g)/EA. see more...

Buy on Target*
Jade J.
These are my husbands absolute favorite of all the cups we have tried! They are a little more expensive compared to other brands at least at Walmart anyway so we don't buy them often but they are very good!
Tina C.
I am somewhat of a coffee snob. Most often, I fill my own Keurig cup with locally roasted beans, however, I tried Eight O'Clock - looking for a pod for those days when speed is important - and I loved the Eight O'Clock. In my opinion - for the price, it is the best K-cup coffee around!
tiffany m.
You can't go wrong with Eight O' Clock coffee. I always have a box of these K Cups on hand, it's our go to coffee. It's very smooth and flavorful and very reasonable in price. The local grocery store has very good sales on these and stock up when they do.
Johanna C.
East Elmhurst, NY
I like eight o'clock, I've been buying it since I found out about it, it's very flavorful, my boyfriend and I like it a lot. It's always either this or maxwell in the mornings.
Rebecca J.
Grand Prairie, TX
I drink this brand and this coffee from my keurig every day thru out my whole day. Mix with a little bit off bailey's Irish coffee creamer!
Ashley W.
Auburn University, AL
Very food coffee, love it in the morning! Is always a great start to my day and is very affordable. Works great in the keurig
Jessica B.
Cincinnati, OH
i really enjoy waking up to this coffee. i dont drink it black i flavor it with flavored creamer but this is really good!
Leslie V.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Best k-cup we have tried so far! It is just strong enough. With a great taste. And it smells so good when it's brewing.
Rachel R.
Brookings, SD
This is an okay coffee--Not my favorite, but for a quick cup on the go, it beats what's in the break room at work!
Elizabeth G.
Muskegon, MI
I buy this one all the time - both regular and decaf. Great taste and I definitely recommend to anybody.