BeveragesCoffee & TeaEight O'Clock Coffee
Eight O'Clock Hazelnut Medium Roast Ground Coffee

Eight O'Clock Hazelnut Medium Roast Ground Coffee

by Eight O'Clock Coffee

Eight O'Clock® Hazelnut Medium Roast Ground Coffee.
100% Arabica coffee.
New look.
Quality since 1859.
Same great taste.
Freshness guaranteed.
Artificially flavored.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eight O'Clock Hazelnut Medium Roast Ground Coffee!
Brianna F.
Terre Haute, IN
One of my new favorite coffees! I usually put hazelnut creamer in my coffee but with this I don't have to! And it smells amazing when it's brewing!
Veronica N.
Saint Petersburg
This brand of coffee is one of my favorites. It's so consistently good! The hazelnut flavor I like which is shocking because I normally don't like that flavor at all. I dont know how they did that but they are doing something right. I would recommend it for sure.
Megan M.
Saint Louis, MO
I love Hazelnut coffee and this probably my favorite. Flavor is smooth and not too sweet or bitter. Makes great iced coffee too! Only drawback is it is pricier, I watch for sales to stock up.
Michelle N.
This is one of my favorite coffees. I like hazelnut flavor and always stock up on this when I’m at the store.
Caitie M.
Tampa, FL
I absolutely love this coffee and love even more when it is buy one get one free at Publix. I have been drinking this coffee for years and have never gotten sick of it. I love the flavor of the hazelnut coffee. It is so good that you do not even need to add creamer sugar to it. When I wanted to start drinking coffee black this is the first coffee I tried and I have never had to switch.
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
This is the best Hazelnut coffee I’ve tried hands down. It’s so smooth and rich with that hazelnutty flavor. It’s so affordable too! I get mine at Target usually. I drink it every day and will keep repurchasing.
sarah C.
Grants Pass, OR
This is delicious i would never know it is a medium roast by how robust it is. It is great with plain cream or paired with a flavored coffee creamer.
Rosemith M.
This is a great hazelnut ground coffee One of my favorites i do love it the taste is great and is smell really yummy!!!

Looking for your answer?