BY EIGHT O'CLOCK COFFEE

An effortlessly balanced blend of sweet vanilla and premium 100% Arabica beans from South America. Our French Vanilla is medium roasted and provides intense aromas with subtle notes of caramel and an exceptionally smooth flavor. see more...

• Do you think the vanilla is overpowering?1 Answers
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
I purchased this a few weeks ago in order to try something new. It inexpensive and looked appealing. When I got home and tried the coffee, it was awful. I couldn't continue using this coffee. The vanilla flavor is VERY strong. You can't taste coffee at all!
Rachael B.
South Bend , IN
Great coffee for the price. I make my coffee dark and mix it with milk. They usually have coupons or run this on sale and you can buy it just about anywhere. The French vanilla is my favorite but I would try others.
Shannon P.
Naples, NY
I Love this coffee!!! So good! Get's me going in the morning! Not to strong and just the perfect flavor!
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Eight O'clock Coffee French Vanilla Ground Bags Love this so much , I'm obsessed and I always have it in the house , I give it as Xmas gifts , I use it In many recipes , I like the price ,
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Do you think the vanilla is overpowering?