Eight O'Clock Dark Italian Roast Ground 100% Arabica Coffee uploaded by Kathryn M.

BY EIGHT O'CLOCK COFFEE

Eight O' Clock® Dark Italian Roast Ground 100% Arabica Coffee.
Freshness Guaranteed.
Quality Since 1859. see more...

Autumn C.
Cozad, NE
Foodie Expert
I like to change uo the coffee I drink and this happened to be on sale. Who doesn't love a good bargain. Th is was my first time trying this brand and roast and I am impressed. I really like the flavor of a dark roast and I may be trying the brand again!
Madeline M.
Brooklyn, NY
Rich, bold, robust...this coffee is absolutely delicious. I can never just have one cup.
Miss L.
By far the BEST coffee ever. I drink way too much coffee and have tried so many brands and this is about as close as you come to the worlds perfect cup of coffee. Rich, bold, smooth.. delicious!!
Denise G.
Merrick, NY
Love this coffee! I have it every morning, and it keeps me energized throughout the day! Tastes amazing, some of the best cups of coffee i have ever had!
briana H.
I'm not a fan of this brand of coffee. It is very strong, which I normally like, but the taste wasn't what I wanted in the morning.
Laura L.
Danbury, CT
Foodie Expert
This coffee was a little strong for me. Nice flavor and really rich, but more than I would normally drink. Still - as always, pretty packaging and not a bad coffee. Just strong! Perfect if you REALLY need to stay awake!
Nati V.
Foodie Expert
Great, strong coffee! I always think that there are two kinds of coffee lovers the ones that like light coffee and the ones that like it strong, this one is for the latter. Strong and delicious without being too bitter!
Sara S.
Naples, FL
Wow! Wheeeeew.... my husband and I like strong coffee and this certainly fits the bill. It. Is. Strong.
We generally purchase whole bean but for whatever reason purchased a bag of ground the first time we tried it. Grinds are still really fresh, smell wonderful and have a gorgeous, super-fine texture.
We use this in our French press and it certainly gets the morning going. We will definitely purchase again.
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite brand of coffee. Cheaper than Starbucks and very strong flavor, which I love. I buy a box of k-cups for my keurig twice a month for about $15 a box at Walmart. Worth it and would recommend!