Eight O'Clock Coffee Whole Bean Colombian Peaks uploaded by Jaime G.

BY EIGHT O'CLOCK COFFEE

Eight O'Clock® Coffee Whole Bean Colombian Peaks.
Explorations.
Roast medium.
Rich, winey & full bodied. see more...

• I have been looking for a stronger coffee than Colombian Peaks bu...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alexandra G.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this! As a baller on a budget that doesnt want to compromise on flavor, I always drink this in the morning! It has a rich smell and taste and is a great morning pick me up!
Karen D.
Gretna, LA
Great tasting and affordable coffee. I get the original flavor and use about 1.5 scoops to 1 cup of water
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
This is a wonderful roast! It's strong without knocking you off your feet! It wakes me up so fast!
kimmian h.
Jacksonville, FL
Nice rich flavor really wakes you up in the mornings! smells absolutely heavenly also when fresh brewed
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
We purchase this ( the big bag) every week! We used to buy locally roasted beans for double the price but we soon learned these are just as good. The coffee is fresh and robust and universally liked...even our coffee snob friends ask what we use!
Mandy L.
Junction City, KS
This is the top of just a couple of brands of whole bean coffee we purchase. Great aroma when brewing and wonder full but not bitter flavor.
Claudia H.
Love love this coffee!! The flavor is very rich, smells so... good while brewing and after while you drink it.
Abby D.
Colorado Springs, CO
My roommate recently got this coffee, and mmmmm, it is delicious. Paired with some hazelnut creamer, this is perfect. Such a rich flavor!
Tara S.
Westfield, MA
You cant go wrong with this coffee brand. the aroma in the morning is so nice. nothing better than this taste
Alexis  M.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I love eight o'clock coffee. I found that buying the whole bean kind and them bringing it home and grinding it, makes everything taste sooo much better. The dark Italian is strong but it wakes me up every morning.
Shaneen S.
I have been looking for a stronger coffee than Colombian Peaks but really have tasted anything else better than this ......Can you tell me of anything better tasting than this coffee brand ?