Eight O'clock Coffee Eight O'Clock 100% Colombian Ground Coffee uploaded by TaWanna A.

BY EIGHT O'CLOCK COFFEE

Eight O'Clock 100% Colombian Ground Coffee, 11 oz: 100% Arabica beans Full-bodied flavor and aroma Medium roasted With a lingering, sweet finish Kosher see more...

• I was wondering if this coffee was very strong? I know that there...2 Answers
  • Where can i buy this new look package? I always see their usual r...3 Answers
  • "The flavor is pretty good and versatile." in 1 review
  • "I purchased 8 o'clock coffee recently because i had a coupon, and I was pleasantly surprised!" in 1 review
  • "This is the best I've come across in the grocery store without a bag costing an arm and a leg." in 1 review
Emily S.
Very good coffee. Nice blend as well. I go through a lot of coffee and like to try new ones all the time. This was one of them.
Shelby E.
benicia, ca
I got a coupon for this brand from a sweepstakes I did and tried it out. Not to bad, I am a fan of it.
Jenelle G.
Hancock, MN
Love this stuff, and I've tried a TON of coffee. It's strong, has a great flavor, and smells good.
stephanie b.
Porter, TX
For the price of this coffee the taste of it doesn't relex the price. i think its way over priced
b s.
This is good coffee especially for the price of it. Good flavor, not bitter like some coffees out there.
Natalie S.
Bethel Park, PA
This Colombian roast is my favorite! It really is a great bold taste in te morning
Kristen H.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
I purchased 8 o'clock coffee recently because i had a coupon, and I was pleasantly surprised! I've since tried their coffee pods and had the same experience. Great taste, full bodied, not bitter coffee!
Stephanie G.
Clearwater, FL
Foodie Expert
My parents used to drink 8 o'clock coffee when I was growing up I always loved how it smelled when it was brewed bought a bag of this to try and it brought back so many memories still smells good and tastes great!
Racheal H.
MARYVILLE, TN
Foodie Expert
Not the best flavor if eight o clock but def gets that boost of energy for your day. Most eight o clock is amazing
Dana U.
North York, Ontario
I love Eight O'Clock 100% Colombian, I drink every morning, it's good quality coffee, and I love the aroma, I buy this in whole beans, I would recommend this.
Vanessa Anne T.
Foodie Expert
Where can i buy this new look package? I always see their usual red package. Also Pls, let me know the taste?
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
Foodie Expert
I was wondering if this coffee was very strong? I know that there is some coffee that almost has a burnt taste and I wanted to know if this one had that flavor before I buy it!!