Eight O'clock Coffee Eight O'Clock 100% Colombian Ground Coffee uploaded by TaWanna A.

BY EIGHT O'CLOCK COFFEE

Eight O'Clock 100% Colombian Ground Coffee, 11 oz: 100% Arabica beans Full-bodied flavor and aroma Medium roasted With a lingering, sweet finish Kosher see more...

• I was wondering if this coffee was very strong? I know that there i...2 Answers
  • Where can i buy this new look package? I always see their usual red...3 Answers
  • "The flavor is pretty good and versatile." in 1 review
  • "I purchased 8 o'clock coffee recently because i had a coupon, and I was pleasantly surprised!" in 1 review
  • "This is the best I've come across in the grocery store without a bag costing an arm and a leg." in 1 review
Macayla M.
Macayla M.
Vero Beach, FL
I lived in Central America for 4 years, so I know good coffee. This is the best I've come across in the grocery store without a bag costing an arm and a leg. At my grocery store it usually goes on sale as buy-1-get-1-free and I stock up!
Alayna L.
Alayna L.
Hutchinson, MN
This coffee is ok, for the price. It is usually pretty cheap and comes in a variety of flavors and roasts. But... I feel like it is too bitter and just has a cheap coffee kind of flavor. Not my favorite, but will do if you are short on money.
Veronica T.
Veronica T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love coffee, live off coffee. And I'm Colombian. I stock up on this gem whenever I can. Love the smell when I open up the bag. It just smells better to me than other "100% Colombian" coffees. And the taste is nice and strong for our family of coffee lovers. I prefer a cup of my home brewed coffee w/Eight O'Clock over any coffeeshop any day.
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
Very good coffee at a very reasonable price. I use it at work a lot for sharing the communal pot. Everyone likes it and it's better than some of the others out there.
Jenelle G.
Jenelle G.
Hancock, MN
Love this stuff, and I've tried a TON of coffee. It's strong, has a great flavor, and smells good.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
This is a pretty good inexpensive brand. I prefer to buy the whole beand and gring them myelf. It has a much better flavor and stays fresher that way since i can grind just what i need.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Bethel Park, PA
This Colombian roast is my favorite! It really is a great bold taste in te morning
stephanie b.
stephanie b.
Porter, TX
For the price of this coffee the taste of it doesn't relex the price. i think its way over priced
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Philadelphia, PA
I purchased 8 o'clock coffee recently because i had a coupon, and I was pleasantly surprised! I've since tried their coffee pods and had the same experience. Great taste, full bodied, not bitter coffee!
Dana U.
Dana U.
North York, Ontario
I love Eight O'Clock 100% Colombian, I drink every morning, it's good quality coffee, and I love the aroma, I buy this in whole beans, I would recommend this.
Vanessa Anne T.
Vanessa Anne T.
Foodie Expert
Where can i buy this new look package? I always see their usual red package. Also Pls, let me know the taste?
Carley B.
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
Foodie Expert
I was wondering if this coffee was very strong? I know that there is some coffee that almost has a burnt taste and I wanted to know if this one had that flavor before I buy it!!