Eight O'clock Coffee Eight O'Clock 100% Colombian Ground Coffee uploaded by TaWanna A.

BY EIGHT O'CLOCK COFFEE

Eight O'Clock 100% Colombian Ground Coffee, 11 oz: 100% Arabica beans Full-bodied flavor and aroma Medium roasted With a lingering, sweet finish Kosher see more...

• I was wondering if this coffee was very strong? I know that there...2 Answers
  • Where can i buy this new look package? I always see their usual r...3 Answers
  • "The flavor is pretty good and versatile." in 1 review
  • "I purchased 8 o'clock coffee recently because i had a coupon, and I was pleasantly surprised!" in 1 review
  • "This is the best I've come across in the grocery store without a bag costing an arm and a leg." in 1 review
Heather W.
Gresham, OR
I found this coffee at Walmart for a great price. I was very pleasantly surprised at the smooth taste. Great coffee for a great price.
Emily S.
Very good coffee. Nice blend as well. I go through a lot of coffee and like to try new ones all the time. This was one of them.
Laura W.
Cheney, WA
Love this stuff. I actually had some thing morning, the flavor is great and stong! You can really taste the quality in it.
Racheal H.
MARYVILLE, TN
Not the best flavor if eight o clock but def gets that boost of energy for your day. Most eight o clock is amazing
b s.
This is good coffee especially for the price of it. Good flavor, not bitter like some coffees out there.
Shelby E.
Benicia, CA
I got a coupon for this brand from a sweepstakes I did and tried it out. Not to bad, I am a fan of it.
Jenelle G.
Hancock, MN
Love this stuff, and I've tried a TON of coffee. It's strong, has a great flavor, and smells good.
stephanie b.
Porter, TX
For the price of this coffee the taste of it doesn't relex the price. i think its way over priced
Natalie S.
Bethel Park, PA
This Colombian roast is my favorite! It really is a great bold taste in te morning
Dana U.
North York, Ontario
I love Eight O'Clock 100% Colombian, I drink every morning, it's good quality coffee, and I love the aroma, I buy this in whole beans, I would recommend this.
Vanessa Anne T.
Where can i buy this new look package? I always see their usual red package. Also Pls, let me know the taste?
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
I was wondering if this coffee was very strong? I know that there is some coffee that almost has a burnt taste and I wanted to know if this one had that flavor before I buy it!!