Eight O'clock Coffee Eight O'Clock 100% Colombian Ground Coffee uploaded by TaWanna A.

BY EIGHT O'CLOCK COFFEE

Eight O'Clock 100% Colombian Ground Coffee, 11 oz: 100% Arabica beans Full-bodied flavor and aroma Medium roasted With a lingering, sweet finish Kosher see more...

• I was wondering if this coffee was very strong? I know that there i...2 Answers
  • Where can i buy this new look package? I always see their usual red...3 Answers
  • "The flavor is pretty good and versatile." in 1 review
  • "I purchased 8 o'clock coffee recently because i had a coupon, and I was pleasantly surprised!" in 1 review
  • "This is the best I've come across in the grocery store without a bag costing an arm and a leg." in 1 review
Heather W.
Heather W.
Gresham, OR
I found this coffee at Walmart for a great price. I was very pleasantly surprised at the smooth taste. Great coffee for a great price.
Laura W.
Laura W.
Cheney, WA
Love this stuff. I actually had some thing morning, the flavor is great and stong! You can really taste the quality in it.
Shelby E.
Shelby E.
benicia, ca
I got a coupon for this brand from a sweepstakes I did and tried it out. Not to bad, I am a fan of it.
Melody H.
Melody H.
The price is great! The flavor is pretty good and versatile. I tend to spice it up a bit with a hint of cinnamon on top. Definitely one of the better inexpensive coffees. Give it a try!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Very good coffee. Nice blend as well. I go through a lot of coffee and like to try new ones all the time. This was one of them.
b s.
b s.
This is good coffee especially for the price of it. Good flavor, not bitter like some coffees out there.
Skyla B.
Skyla B.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
This is a great tasting coffee i received it as a sample from the company and haven't found it in any store where i live but if i could i would buy it
Grawyn M.
Grawyn M.
Lenoir, NC
I'm an avid coffee drinker which means i spend a lot of $ on coffee. This is a great tasting coffee for the price. Not too dark and very smooth. Love it.
Macayla M.
Macayla M.
Vero Beach, FL
I lived in Central America for 4 years, so I know good coffee. This is the best I've come across in the grocery store without a bag costing an arm and a leg. At my grocery store it usually goes on sale as buy-1-get-1-free and I stock up!
Alayna L.
Alayna L.
Hutchinson, MN
This coffee is ok, for the price. It is usually pretty cheap and comes in a variety of flavors and roasts. But... I feel like it is too bitter and just has a cheap coffee kind of flavor. Not my favorite, but will do if you are short on money.
Vanessa Anne T.
Vanessa Anne T.
Foodie Expert
Where can i buy this new look package? I always see their usual red package. Also Pls, let me know the taste?
Carley B.
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
Foodie Expert
I was wondering if this coffee was very strong? I know that there is some coffee that almost has a burnt taste and I wanted to know if this one had that flavor before I buy it!!