Eight O'clock Coffee Eight O'Clock 100% Colombian Ground Coffee uploaded by TaWanna A.

BY EIGHT O'CLOCK COFFEE

Eight O'Clock 100% Colombian Ground Coffee, 11 oz: 100% Arabica beans Full-bodied flavor and aroma Medium roasted With a lingering, sweet finish Kosher see more...

• I was wondering if this coffee was very strong? I know that there...2 Answers
  • Where can i buy this new look package? I always see their usual r...3 Answers
Eight O'clock Coffee Eight O'Clock 100% Colombian Ground Coffee
  • "This is the best I've come across in the grocery store without a bag costing an arm and a leg." in 1 review
  • "The flavor is pretty good and versatile." in 1 review
  • "I purchased 8 o'clock coffee recently because i had a coupon, and I was pleasantly surprised!" in 1 review
Veronica T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love coffee, live off coffee. And I'm Colombian. I stock up on this gem whenever I can. Love the smell when I open up the bag. It just smells better to me than other "100% Colombian" coffees. And the taste is nice and strong for our family of coffee lovers. I prefer a cup of my home brewed coffee w/Eight O'Clock over any coffeeshop any day.
Alayna L.
Elk river, MN
This coffee is ok, for the price. It is usually pretty cheap and comes in a variety of flavors and roasts. But... I feel like it is too bitter and just has a cheap coffee kind of flavor. Not my favorite, but will do if you are short on money.
Stephanie G.
Clearwater, FL
My parents used to drink 8 o'clock coffee when I was growing up I always loved how it smelled when it was brewed bought a bag of this to try and it brought back so many memories still smells good and tastes great!
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
This is a pretty good inexpensive brand. I prefer to buy the whole beand and gring them myelf. It has a much better flavor and stays fresher that way since i can grind just what i need.
Melody H.
The price is great! The flavor is pretty good and versatile. I tend to spice it up a bit with a hint of cinnamon on top. Definitely one of the better inexpensive coffees. Give it a try!
Kristen H.
Philadelphia, PA
I purchased 8 o'clock coffee recently because i had a coupon, and I was pleasantly surprised! I've since tried their coffee pods and had the same experience. Great taste, full bodied, not bitter coffee!
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
Very good coffee at a very reasonable price. I use it at work a lot for sharing the communal pot. Everyone likes it and it's better than some of the others out there.
Macayla M.
Vero Beach, FL
I lived in Central America for 4 years, so I know good coffee. This is the best I've come across in the grocery store without a bag costing an arm and a leg. At my grocery store it usually goes on sale as buy-1-get-1-free and I stock up!
Grawyn M.
Lenoir, NC
I'm an avid coffee drinker which means i spend a lot of $ on coffee. This is a great tasting coffee for the price. Not too dark and very smooth. Love it.
Skyla B.
Boston, MA
This is a great tasting coffee i received it as a sample from the company and haven't found it in any store where i live but if i could i would buy it
Vanessa Anne T.
Where can i buy this new look package? I always see their usual red package. Also Pls, let me know the taste?
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
I was wondering if this coffee was very strong? I know that there is some coffee that almost has a burnt taste and I wanted to know if this one had that flavor before I buy it!!