BeveragesCoffee & TeaEight O'Clock Coffee
Eight O'Clock 100% Colombian Ground Coffee

Eight O'clock Coffee Eight O'Clock 100% Colombian Ground Coffee

by Eight O'Clock Coffee

Eight O'Clock 100% Colombian Ground Coffee, 11 oz: 100% Arabica beans Full-bodied flavor and aroma Medium roasted With a lingering, sweet finish Kosher

I was wondering if this coffee was very strong? I know that there is some coffee that almost has a burnt taste and I wanted to know if this one had that flavor before I buy it!!
Where can i buy this new look package? I always see their usual red package. Also Pls, let me know the taste?
Start your review of Eight O'clock Coffee Eight O'Clock 100% Colombian Ground Coffee!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is the best I've come across in the grocery store without a bag costing an arm and a leg.in reviews
The flavor is pretty good and versatile.in reviews
I purchased 8 o'clock coffee recently because i had a coupon, and I was pleasantly surprised!in reviews
Lori C.
Woodway, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
Honestly for the price, this coffee is one of our favorites. It’s less bitter than a lot of higher priced coffees out there.
Kristen H.
Philadelphia, PA
I purchased 8 o'clock coffee recently because i had a coupon, and I was pleasantly surprised! I've since tried their coffee pods and had the same experience. Great taste, full bodied, not bitter coffee!
Racheal H.
Maryville, TN
Not the best flavor if eight o clock but def gets that boost of energy for your day. Most eight o clock is amazing
Stephanie G.
Sylva, NC
My parents used to drink 8 o'clock coffee when I was growing up I always loved how it smelled when it was brewed bought a bag of this to try and it brought back so many memories still smells good and tastes great!
stephanie B.
Porter, TX
For the price of this coffee the taste of it doesn't relex the price. i think its way over priced
Natalie S.
Bethel Park, PA
This Colombian roast is my favorite! It really is a great bold taste in te morning
Jessica E.
Claremont, NC
This is a pretty good inexpensive brand. I prefer to buy the whole beand and gring them myelf. It has a much better flavor and stays fresher that way since i can grind just what i need.
Jenelle G.
Hancock, MN
Love this stuff, and I've tried a TON of coffee. It's strong, has a great flavor, and smells good.
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
Very good coffee at a very reasonable price. I use it at work a lot for sharing the communal pot. Everyone likes it and it's better than some of the others out there.
Veronica T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love coffee, live off coffee. And I'm Colombian. I stock up on this gem whenever I can. Love the smell when I open up the bag. It just smells better to me than other "100% Colombian" coffees. And the taste is nice and strong for our family of coffee lovers. I prefer a cup of my home brewed coffee w/Eight O'Clock over any coffeeshop any day.