BeveragesCoffee & TeaEight O'clock Coffee Company

Eight O'Clock Dark Italian Espresso Roast Whole Bean Coffee, Dark Roasted: Dark Roasted whole bean coffee Made with 100% Arabica beans Bold, chocolaty and full bodied Net weight 32 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eight O'clock Coffee Company Eight O'Clock Dark Italian Espresso Roast Whole Bean Coffee, Dark Roasted, 32 oz!
Teray P.
Edge
I love strong coffee!! (Basically has to be like liquid tar 😁) This product is rich, strong and full flavored, my go to at home. Almost like a thick italian coffee minus the thickness...Has a bit of a chocolatey taste to it, which hey...chocolate and coffee are always a win to me 😜

Looking for your answer?