Eight O'Clock® Chocolate Mint Ground Coffee 11 oz. Bag uploaded by Dena H.

BY EIGHT O'CLOCK COFFEE

Crafted with premium 100% Arabica beans and sourced from South America. Medium roasted, this blend provides a cool burst of peppermint with indulgent notes of chocolate mint cookies. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "It's not a terrible coffee, but it is very light in flavor, strength, and body." in 1 review
amberia k.
Houston, PA
I love this coffee! I was getting tired of just regular coffee, and wanted something new! I love peppermint mochas, so i figured i would give this a shot. It wasn't over bearing with flavor, but was nice! And pretty cheap too! Add a little vanilla creamer, and start your morning off right!
Dena H.
Oh my goodness!! I'm more of a nut coffee girl but I thought I'd give this a try. I'm glad it's not a hot chocolate with a hint of coffee. This is amazing!! I enjoyed the subtle chocolate with more emphasis on the mint. Yum. I recommend. I look forward to my morning coffee
Cassandra S.
Melbourne, FL
My favorite coffee and a holiday tradition. I think you can now purchase it off of the holiday season. Light-flavored coffee that gives me a boost of caffeine that I need in the morning. I love to pair it with Coffeemate's Peppermint Mocha creamer. Definitely one I keep in stock.
Kirendaa M.
Pleasant City, OH
This is my favorite coffee of absolute all time. Its flavors compliment one another in a fun and comforting way that makes my morning a little easier!
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
I would rate this 3.5 if I could. It's not a terrible coffee, but it is very light in flavor, strength, and body. Starbucks and specialty coffee drinkers would probably think this is too weak. Most all varieties of Eight O'clock I try are like this to me, especially when I use my Keurig to brew them. I LOVE classic Eight O'clock in a normal coffee maker, so this is not dislike of the brand.