Eight O'Clock 100% Colombian Whole Bean Coffee uploaded by Kenzi M.

BY EIGHT O'CLOCK COFFEE

Eight O'Clock®.100% Arabica coffee.
New look.
Same great taste.
Quality since 1859.
Freshness guaranteed.
Medium roast.100% Colombian.
Whole bean. Coffee. see more...

• Just wondering, are the beans or pre-ground coffee better?1 Answers
LaMia B.
 The best part of the day . The smell just makes your taste buds smile and come alive . When I found they have this product for my Keurig , I was so happy and it's not over priced like some coffee as if they were made by the hand of God himself.  When I run out and my market also runs out . it's so very hard to find a bean that compares .
Ron D.
Springfield, MO
You know, it's fashionable to go for the high-dollar bean with the fancy-ass name. So when I picked up a bag of beans from Eight O'Clock I figured they would suck. So wrong I was, and I freely admit it. This coffee rocks. Robust but not bitter, tasty without being the Bigfoot in the room. It's quite fine.
Theresa C.
Fontana, CA
This is by far my favorite Columbia coffee it's soo rich in taste I buy it all the time it give me the strong coffee Energy that I love very easy packaging I continue to buy
Kenzi M.
Love Keurig coffee but nothing beats fresh ground coffee and this stuff is wonderful. Drink it every morning and it has such a wonderful flavor.
Madeleine J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
After a being a barista for years, I have become a little bit of a coffee snob. This is over roasted coffee that I don't enjoy in the slightest.
Jolianna D.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm addicted to coffee I will admit it but this coffee is so good I love Colombian coffee it's always strong
karen e.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Great flavor just the right brew not too strong not to mild great for in the mornings when trying to wake up
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
Great coffee. Great flavor. I grew up smelling Eight Oclock coffee in the mornings. Great memories.
Deidre C.
Sycamore, GA
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this coffee. Tastes great. This is my favorite blend. Very smooth!!!
Eden J.
Sparta, MI
I love 8oclock coffee! I use the k cups and this is my go to brand. I love the flavors!
Katelyn G.
LAWRENCEBURG, KY
Just wondering, are the beans or pre-ground coffee better?

back