Eight O'Clock 100% Colombian Medium Roast Coffee K-Cup - 18 CT uploaded by Audrey O.Eight O'Clock 100% Colombian Medium Roast Coffee K-Cup - 18 CT uploaded by Hannah A.

BY EIGHT O'CLOCK COFFEE

Eight O'Clock® 100% Colombian Medium Roast Coffee 18 K-Cup® Packs.
Keurig® Brewed®.
For Keurig® K-Cup® Brewing Systems.
Not for Keurig® Vue® Brewing Systems.
18 - 0.33 oz (9.4g) /EA Net wt 5.9 oz (169g) see more...

Eight O'Clock 100% Colombian Medium Roast Coffee K-Cup - 18 CT
  • "It is very smooth and they are some of the lowest-priced Keurig licensed K Cups!" in 1 review
Audrey O.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite brands to use with my keurig it's smooth and not too strong and the different flavors are all good.
Stacie M.
Foodie Expert
This is such a smooth cup of coffee. A perfect blend of bold yet not too dark. It holds up well with creamer or without!
Hannah A.
What it is: 100% Colombian Arabic coffee

Key Ingredients: Arabic coffee, foil, plastic

How it smells/tastes/looks: I love the smell of strong Colombian coffee. Honestly, Colombian coffee is my favorite kind (without anything added). The coffee is very dark, almost black. No other coffee is quite as dark as Colombian coffee. Colombian coffee has a rich, strong coffee flavor with just a hint of sweetness to it. This coffee has that bold flavor with zero burnt taste that some coffees can get if brewed improperly.

Why I like it: The coffee is always brewed to perfection, since it is a K-cup. I like that you can always get a deal (I wait for them at Kmart) and use a coupon to further along your buck. I enjoy the way the coffee tastes. I like that with a little bit of sugar and creamer, you can still taste the strength of the coffee. That is quality coffee for you. I really love the Keurig. I will be buying the Hamilton Beach coffee maker or any brand coffee maker that you can brew K-cups in and ground coffee. I saw one online at Kmart for 25 dollars. So, if you are looking for a Christmas gift for me, a coffee maker would be heaven on earth. I need my coffee fix! Especially after delivering a baby boy.
letshaveakya T.
Aurora, IL
I'm a fan of this brand of coffee. it's got a good flavor and pairs well with the creamer I use. And of course it helps me get myself in gear in the mornings.
Kevin B.
Lutz, FL
One of my favorite K Cup flavors! It is very smooth and they are some of the lowest-priced Keurig licensed K Cups!
tiffany m.
Bold, Strong, Intense flavor. Eight O Clock is good coffe, the Columbian is awesome. It's a preferred morning roast in our home.
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL
Eight Oclock is great coffee that brews smooth and fills your house with a great aroma!
Brenda R.
San Francisco, CA
Colombian coffee is so good a rich flavor and very tasty I really like it a lot
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Foodie Expert
Is this good as starbucks k cups?? Starbucks are getting expensive!