BY EIGHT IN ONE PET PRODUCTS #22 in Bird Seed

Features: -All natural calcium and phosphorous supplement, important for healthy bone structure. -Provides interactive pecking entertainment. -For use with all birds. -Carded. see more...

Aubree S.
Aubree S.
Clarksville, AR
When I had my birds they absolutely loved their cuttle bone. They loved hanging onto it and nibbling the edges, however the bone itself did not stay in the holder very well so just make sure it fits tight or it will fall onto the floor of the cage and the birds will not touch it.
Zuri R.
Zuri R.
Edinburg , TX
for some crazy reason my birds would mate but eggs would not last full term and one day i bought one of the cuttlebone and all of a sudden they had 4 babies. i've read because the calcium the cuttle bone contains, it helps the mamma bird to reach their eggs full term .
Shanna J.
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
This is a good product for a bitd to sharpen its beak/ or snack on. We have had many of these for our bird and recommend it.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Suttons Bay, MI
My mom buys these for her birds and the absolutely love it. She always buying these for them
Brandi K.
Brandi K.
Moore, Ok
My birds loved when I would buy these. I had to get several to avoid fights over them!
Yuri S.
Yuri S.
KING CITY, CA
love how big it is. the price the colors, and the smell. love that my beids go crazy.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Cuttle bones are her thing! It definitely enhances her bones, claws, beak, and keeps her busy ;-). I highly recommend you to provide your bird with a clean, ready-to-bite cuttle bone because your bird needs calcium and minerals, so you'll definitely be contributing to your bird's health and development.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
This is a cheaper priced cuttlebone that you can always find at Walmart!. It is normal sized and it lasts about three months with my two parakeets. You have to drive it onto this metal hanger so you will have some dust residue when doing so. I recommend it.
Erika R.
Erika R.
These vitamins help my lovebird be healthy and happy .He loves it.. I liked and is very cheap.
Corey P.
Corey P.
Lisbon, OH
I buy these for my bird all the time. Nice price Nd he loves them. I recommend this product.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
How long does this one last?
Lexxii W.
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA
Thinking about getting love birds, would this be good for them?
Christina A.