Eight In One Pet Products EIGHT IN ONE Cuttle Bone

Features: -All natural calcium and phosphorous supplement, important for healthy bone structure. -Provides interactive pecking entertainment. -For use with all birds. -Carded. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Adriana O.
Long Beach, CA
Back then when I have my sweet cocktail Lucas, it was a hassle for me since he's a picky diva! I tried this brand before but he didn't want it. THE STRUGGLE!! After a few years later (he matured and became docile. . . more like old) miraculously he liked it ever since. Its perfect for older birds from I what i see. But hey! I might be wrong and your little youngster likes it.
Bren A.
Cuttle bones are her thing! It definitely enhances her bones, claws, beak, and keeps her busy ;-). I highly recommend you to provide your bird with a clean, ready-to-bite cuttle bone because your bird needs calcium and minerals, so you'll definitely be contributing to your bird's health and development.
Zuri R.
Edinburg, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
for some crazy reason my birds would mate but eggs would not last full term and one day i bought one of the cuttlebone and all of a sudden they had 4 babies. i've read because the calcium the cuttle bone contains, it helps the mamma bird to reach their eggs full term .
Aubree S.
Clarksville, AR
When I had my birds they absolutely loved their cuttle bone. They loved hanging onto it and nibbling the edges, however the bone itself did not stay in the holder very well so just make sure it fits tight or it will fall onto the floor of the cage and the birds will not touch it.
Brittany C.
This is a cheaper priced cuttlebone that you can always find at Walmart!. It is normal sized and it lasts about three months with my two parakeets. You have to drive it onto this metal hanger so you will have some dust residue when doing so. I recommend it.
Ashlee M.
Hazleton, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cattle bones are awesome for birds! I had parakeets and always had one in the cage. It helps them trim their beats, claws and keeps them entertained!
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
This is a good product for a bitd to sharpen its beak/ or snack on. We have had many of these for our bird and recommend it.
Karen M.
Renton, WA
This is a good product and good for your bird to have n use. My bird uses it often and i will keep buying this for her.
Anna D.
Wichita, KS
I use this for my birds every month. They love it and it's good frontmen for them also. Helps with calcium
Erika R.
These vitamins help my lovebird be healthy and happy .He loves it.. I liked and is very cheap.
Danielle J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How long does this one last?
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA
Thinking about getting love birds, would this be good for them?
Christina A.