Eight Hour Cream Moisturising Hand Treatment 75ml

by Elizabeth Arden

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eight Hour Cream Moisturising Hand Treatment 75ml!
Debbie K.
Eight Hour  Cream Moisturising Hand Treatment 75ml uploaded by Debbie K.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is another never fail Elizabeth Arden product. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour® Cream Intensive Moisturizing Hand Treatment is my choice for hand cream because it works and works well. I use my hands a lot. They get a hard workouts everyday. Eight Hour Hand Cream is a fast absorbing gel cream that works well preventing dryness and cracking without leaving a greasy residue. I use it about three times a day and my hands stay soft and don’t crack (despite the fact I wash them 40 times a day.) I like this cream because it works well and doesn’t need to be reapplied over and over. I buy mine at ElizabethArden.com but you can find it at all Big Box Department Stores and Online Beauty Houses.
Maggie M.
Valley, NS
Eight Hour  Cream Moisturising Hand Treatment 75ml uploaded by Maggie M.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
This hand cream is beautiful! A little bit goes a long way and it’s very moisturizing! It sinks in fairy quickly and actually hydrated your skin for a long period of time! This is a great product if you are using hand sanitizer all day!
Kavita K.
Brampton, ON
Eight Hour  Cream Moisturising Hand Treatment 75ml uploaded by Kavita K.
Eight Hour  Cream Moisturising Hand Treatment 75ml uploaded by Kavita K.
I really the texture of this hand cream. Its non-sticky, non fragrance and definitely moisturizing. Works well and will definitely but it again !Eight Hour Cream Moisturising Hand Treatment 75ml
yamina M.
On of my all time faves. I have such dry hands and since using this Elizabeth Arden hand cream it’s so much better.

Looking for your answer?