Eight Greens Whip Moisturizer

Return your skin’s appearance to its healthy tone and youthful texture with this firming balance of flax seed and yucca extract. Sagging areas will appear to bounce back as you battle the signs of aging. Retail Size: 2 oz / 60 ml Winner of a Venus Award in Best Organic Category, Les Nouvelles Esthetique & Spa Quebec, 2011

I am very interested in trying out this product. I have hormonal acne and saw that this can help with that. I also love that the brand is organic and uses good ingredients. Has anybody with hormonal acne tried this? If so, does it work well at preventing break outs?
Start your review of Eight Greens Whip Moisturizer!
Bethany A.
Absolutely love and recommend this product to anyone. It works great in keeping my skin break out free and smooth. Will continue to purchase
Alexie S.
Chinquapin, NC
I'm all about skin care. I love using moisturizers especially organic moisturizers!!!
Lisandra V.
Definitely one of my fav. Love the scent and the softness. It's a little greasy but it's still a good product
Lufreiny B.
El mejor producto me encantaria probarlo me han hablado sobre el varias personas y me dicen que es excelente !
Kay H.
Richmond
Love this moisturizer! I love the scent! It helps my skin when it’s dehydrated and when I’m having hormonal breakouts! A little goes a long way so the product lasts a long time. It is expensive though for someone who is on a budget.
Sara K.
Victoria
This is one of my absolute favourite moisturizers. The scent is fresh, natural, and this moisturizer is so light. It makes my skin feel soft but isn't greasy in any way. There is nothing I would change about this product it is one of the best moisturizers you can buy. Eminence is my favourite skincare!!!