Eight Greens Phyto Masque

The whole plants and seeds in our Eight Greens Phyto Masque - Hot are naturally high in phytoestrogens and antioxidants. This unique mask will help improve hydration, the look of elasticity, the appearance of signs of aging, normalization of oily skin and the appearance of breakouts —all to return your skin to its youthful looking glow. Retail Size: 2 oz / 60 ml Winner of Clean Beauty Product, Allure Best of Beauty Awards, 2020

I get cystic hormonal acne, has this helped others solve that problem? I'm 30 and have started getting terrible acne ...
Has anyone used this? Is it like the back bar hot peel or totally different?[product:eminence-phyto-masque-not-hot-skin-care]
I have this mask and have only used it once so far. I have hormonal acne and I was just wondering if anyone had any luck with this mask? As well as with other Eight Greens products? Just need something to soothe my skin, brighten scars, and bring down swollen zits.
Start your review of Eight Greens Phyto Masque!
Product Highlights
...makes your skin beet red, but the results are 100% worth it. I have very sensitive, dry, and uneven skin and this mask didn’t hurt or make me break out. Get yoself some!in reviews
Krystale A.
I loved this Masque. It definitely brings the heat! I love the beautiful glow you get once you put your make up on.
Alyssa D.
Hastings, MI
Eight Greens Phyto Masque uploaded by Alyssa D.
I loved this at home heart mask! My skin felt so clear and refresh after using this mask. The heat is manageable, but if you have sensitive skin I would not recommend using this product. Although everything is very natural and clean in this product, the burning me cause extra irritation or dryness to your skin. But this is a super exciting and clarifying mask and I absolutely love it! Your face will be read for a little while after using the product, but it goes away!
LaDonna S.
Dallas, TX
This is one of my all-time favorite masks! It is perfect for hormonal skin especially for those age 30 and over. It is great for targeting the chin area that tends to break out as we get older. It smells wonderful and is full of lovely herbs. The heat brings blood to the face.
Disha H.
Plant City, FL
I love this mask so much! The texture is a bit weird, and the first time I used it, I was nervous because my face was red after removal. Luckily, the redness only lasted a few minutes and I have somewhat sensitive skin, but haven't had any issue with this at all. I tend to breakout really easily too and I've noticed that since using this mask about once or twice a week, my skin remains a lot clearer. It also adds a nice glow for a couple days afterwards.
Katie H.
Concord , CA
no immediate results but am excited to keep using and I hope that the brand continues to create more formulations, I cant get enough!
Ella H.
Portland, OR
I really like this mask a lot! It is very pricy but it’s such a good product. After you take it off your face feels super soft and clean. I really like the way this makes my skin feel and the hot version adds a tingle to the skin
SHAINA L.
Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: Amazon
One of my favorite masques. Is tingly and hot but not unbearable and my skin feels amazing afterwards!
Sabrina L.
Meridian, ID
Eminence is an absolutely phenomenal skincare company. The eight greens line is the one thing I’ve found that really treats and prevents my hormonal breakouts! It really has changed my skin. This mask has a gel consistency and smells great! The hot option warms the skin to bring circulation back into the skin, revitalizing and renewing it!
Amanda I.
cutler bay, FL
It’s a very tingly feeling. It works almost instantaneously, it help me to rejuvenate my skin. It has many nutrients that help rejuvenate and bring back my natural texture. I highly recommend this to anyone that wants to stimulate their face and to get rid of the redness and bring out their imperfections and get rid of them.
Alyx G.
Lexington , SC
I am an esthetician and I used this mask during treatments all the time! It is so rejuvenating and brings the blood to the surface to allow such high repair! I love it for all skin types especially for acne and aging skin!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lynn W.
Crozet
il y a 2 ans
Season P. il y a un an
This is NOT the hot one. And not a peel at all. You wash it off afterwards. Great for all skin types especially hormonal.