BY EIGHT & BOB

A fresh, effective, and long-lasting deodorant made with the notes of the original Eight & Bob perfume. Fragrance Family: Earthy & WoodyScent Type: Citrus & WoodsKey Notes: Pink Pepper, Lemon, Sandalwood This deluxe deodorizer is perfumed yet mild and non-irritating, making it suitable for even sensitive skin. Sleek and elegant packaging make any dresser or medicine cabinet look refined. The original scent from Eight & Bob features andrea, a plant that Parfumeur Albert Fouquet discovered in the Andes during a trip to Chile. This rare wild plant can only be collected during the months of December and January. From the total collected only around seven percent passes the selection process and is used to create the fragrance.

• I like to change deodorant every so often. I am looking f...1 Answers
  • It’s pretty expensive for deodorant. Why would you need t...1 Answers
  • I would to try this out one day.1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Chantelle H.
This smells amazing but is super expensive and doesn't stay on that long I had to reaply it twice and usually compared to others you should only apply it once! I wouldn't buy this agian I'm going to return mine
Michelle L.
I love this brand, especially this deodorant. It is long lasting and with simple ingredients gives you no guilt.
Meg N.
I was in a dilemma whether to buy it or not because it's so pricey. But even though the price is super high, the deodorant is super amazing too. It's long lasting, beautifully scented and I'm loving it. I'm rating this a four because it's way too pricey.😔
Brittany B.
I would to try this out one day.
Valentina B.
I like to change deodorant every so often. I am looking for one that is fresh, of long duration, that has a pleasant smell or no smell but that protects me. Would this work for me?
Jemima G.
Cape Town
It’s pretty expensive for deodorant. Why would you need to pay so much for deo? What makes this one special?
Jennavive K.
pawtucket
How well does this work ??
Lorena R.
Does it work and does it smell good