BY EIDOS INTERACTIVE

Kara C.
Kara C.
Bowling Green, KY
I think I am the sole person who hates tomb raider. The controls are glitchy, the main character you play as is apparently just an idiot you try and shimmy across a ledge and she would decide to jump off and you die, very frustrating to play with such bad control over the character. I had always heard how wonderful the games were and was very excited to play this game and then played it and was majorly disappointed. Had a decent story line though.
Mili Rani R.
Mili Rani R.
Issaquah, WA
Gamer Expert
Got a bout of Nostalgia seeing this game. Played the Underworld completely and it was really awesome from graphics to story line at the time. Will always be my most favorite game!
jasmine A.
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
One of my favorite games of all time I love playing this game so much sometimes I can't stop playing
Lissette A.
Lissette A.
San Diego, CA
My brother and husband are into this game the graphics are awesome and the video games get better and better
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Danville, VA
What can I say, this is an expansion pack, it is just what it says it is and if you like the game as I did then it is worth it.