BY EIDOS INTERACTIVE

Hazel B.
My friend and I would play this allllll the time when we were younger. We would take turn a kicking ass lolol. We really liked it because it was easy to play and fun. We would get scaired a lot because little demon dogs would fall from the ceiling. I would say this is a game that is for teens I would let my 7 year old play it just because it has a lot of complicated concepts of the underworld and it would be a little scary and violent.
Sky D.
Tallapoosa, GA
We all loved Tomb Raider when it came out and just had to have the game when it got released. Very good game and was super easy to play. Probably more for teens then children but still a very good game.
Suzzette H.
Savannah, GA
One of my first game that I play of the Tomb Raider series I love and live this game so good, I still have this game runing around my house to good to be tosh away
Brittany L.
Paulsboro, NJ
This wasn't the best Tomb Raider game, but it is definitely a fun way to kill time. Good story line, and also I love the heroine Lara Croft.
Tessa H.
Chickasha, OK
Not my favorite Tomb Raider game. Very repetitive and not too hard to beat. Interesting story line, however.