BY EIDOS INTERACTIVE

Double the adventure with two Tomb Raiders titles. In Tomb Raider III Adventures of Lara Croft, Lara spans the globe again from the arctic pole to the islands of the South Pacific. But this time you can choose your own destiny by selecting the order in which you play each of the four main levels. Get ready for an epic adventure in Egypt filled with non-stop action in Tomb Raider IV The Last Revelation. Killer graphics with skin and 3D texture mapping that even brings the dead characters to life. see more...

shy a.
shy a.
Love the tomb raider series of games they all have great story lines and graphics and soundtracks
Rebecca J.
Rebecca J.
Loved tomb raider 4 and it doesn't get boring to play old games every so often. Out of all the old tomb raider games I prefer chronicles as it was my first tomb raider game. Playstation 1!
Tasha J.
Tasha J.
Saskatoon, SK
Tomb raider is my Favorite series of game. I play it all the time and these two are pretty retro
Jessel A.
Jessel A.
I used to play this all the time! I loved the gameplay and missions, however my absolute favourite was the obstacle course at Lara's home!! I did that over & over trying to beat my record time. Good times❤