BY EIDOS INTERACTIVE

Kimberly C.
Florala, AL
Awesome game, true to the Batman brand. Story line is great, graphics are ok. Several different challenges to overcome, makes for an all around great game. I would suggest trying it out.
Emma K.
Sedalia, MO
Hands down, the best superhero video game franchise out there today. Excellent free-flow combat system and gritty but not overbearing character designs make this the Dark Knight's best appearance yet.
Kimberly E.
Love it. A little bit more for the older kids but my son finally got it. Great graphics and awesome missions.
Megan D.
Franklin, NC
I love this game. The 3D does kinda give you a headache, but the overall story line is fun, and addicting.
Nicholas B.
Cullman, AL
This game is awesome. Loves playing this game great story and plenty of mini missions as well. In fact I still have a few mini missions to complete and/or get higher scores on. Hours of fun behind me and still to come.
Korina J.
Louisville, KY
I think this has to be my favorite game from the whole Arkham series. Love everything about it especially Joker and Harley. I love the challenges and all the action. I recommend getting the whole series
Sierra S.
Kyle, Tx
This was personally my favorite between batman arkham asylum and city. This stick more true to the story line then City. I own both and I prefer to play this one for the story line.
Marie R.
Elsa, TX
Only reason I love this game is because my husband loves it. It's amazing to get him out of my hair for a while
Candace S.
Shelby Gap, KY
My son has this game and he loves it. It was a little challenging for him at first but he quickly picked it up and now he knows how to do things that I do not. Lol
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
I love this batsmen game its so fun to play I recommend this game to anybody to buy. I love to play all types of games.