BY EIDOS INTERACTIVE

Haley S.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Literally one of the best games and I got addicted to it from the start. It’s a really good game compared to the Arkham city game, but it still doesn’t beat Arkham night!
Kimberly C.
Florala, AL
Awesome game, true to the Batman brand. Story line is great, graphics are ok. Several different challenges to overcome, makes for an all around great game. I would suggest trying it out.
Nicholas B.
Cullman, AL
This game is awesome. Loves playing this game great story and plenty of mini missions as well. In fact I still have a few mini missions to complete and/or get higher scores on. Hours of fun behind me and still to come.
Korina J.
Louisville, KY
I think this has to be my favorite game from the whole Arkham series. Love everything about it especially Joker and Harley. I love the challenges and all the action. I recommend getting the whole series
Candace S.
Shelby Gap, KY
My son has this game and he loves it. It was a little challenging for him at first but he quickly picked it up and now he knows how to do things that I do not. Lol
Emma K.
Sedalia, MO
Hands down, the best superhero video game franchise out there today. Excellent free-flow combat system and gritty but not overbearing character designs make this the Dark Knight's best appearance yet.
Sierra S.
Kyle, Tx
This was personally my favorite between batman arkham asylum and city. This stick more true to the story line then City. I own both and I prefer to play this one for the story line.
Loty B.
Elwood
Gamer Expert Level 1
Got the special edition version of this game. Came with an awesome statue that lights up. Love it. Great graphics and details throughout.
Mykeisha c.
Bakersfield , CA
I love this batsmen game its so fun to play I recommend this game to anybody to buy. I love to play all types of games.
Blythe S.
AweSomee game I beat this one already but haven't got the new one yet. But if it's like this one it's worth it.