BY EIDOS INTERACTIVE

Paul G.
Whittier, CA
This is a fantastic game based on a beloved comic book character. In the past, video games that were based from comic books and especially DC were usually lacking to put it nicely. Arhkam Asylum, Arkham City, and Arkham Origins changed all of that. A complete game changer for the franchise. You truly feel like you are the dark knight. Game physics and controls are spot on. Missions and sub-missions are fun and exciting. Enjoy appearances from many of your favorite Batman villains. Can't wait for the next installment.
mariah D.
Charleston, SC
This is a groundbreaking game that from the very first moment you pop in the disc into the player you are sucked in and nothing...not even the police knocking on your door will bring you back! It starts off kinda weird...then it gets interesting and then it gets really, really interesting and the game play is so easy and fun and there's so much more you can do. It feels like Batman meets Man Hunt...and they make such an awesome team. Sometimes I felt as though when I jumped he didn't jump either far enough or to where I wanted him to go.
Abigail L.
West Newton, MA
This was one of my favorite video games to play. It's challenging and pretty fun, you can definitely lose yourself in the game. The graphics and story line are amazing.
Xia Y.
Orlando, FL
This is a great game with amazing mechanics, the final fight is something that is unforgettable. It's great being Batman.
Megan M.
Detroit, MI
By far one of my more favorite video games to play! I love the story and the graphics! It was really fun to play!
Andrea Z.
FOUR OAKS, NC
I like this game I just wish it had a lil more to it but other then tht .. the graphics are good in it and it is fun to play..
Joanna V.
Wardensville, WV
This game has spectacular game play. This game was easy and fun. The characters were on point. I felt as if I were batman LOL
Melissa S.
Sand Springs , OK
This is the first video game that I ever played all the way through including looking for all the Riddler's clues
jen c.
Love this game although the pc version didn't run well on my laptop even though I had the correct specifications listed.