Eichtens Cheese Caraway Gouda Cheese (1 lb with Free Shipping)

by Eichtens Cheese

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Eichtens Cheese Caraway Gouda Cheese (1 lb with Free Shipping)!
How would you rate this product?
a year agoBarnesville, OH
I love gouda! Right now, my favorite sandwich is ham, Apple and gouda with ground mustard on a pita- broiled with a bit of oil and garlic salt. I also love gouda with chunks of ginger, mango, cranberries, etc. And this brand does a fine job of making a fantastic tasting cheese!
4 years agoInglewood, CA
I love this cheese!!! Its smooth and creamy. You can enjoy this with some wheat crackers and a nice glass of wine. Perfect as a appetizer for a party or when your having some friends over after work.
4 years agoMount Airy, MD
This cheese is delicious. I have bought it several times. I enjoy it on a plate with cornedbeef, pickle and triscuts