BY EHEIM

EHEIM Jager heaters are fully submersible. With thermo-safetycontrol. Rigid special laboratory glass. Precise temperaturecontrol. Heating function is indicated by an on/off control lamp. Simple and safe recalibration. Extra long cable cord. Includessuction cup colder. Suitable for fresh and salt water. Preciselyregulated, constant water temperature is very important for thecomfort and success of your aquarium inhabitants. The JAfAfA, AgerTruTemp adjustable heater is an ultra-modern electronic thermaldevice offering today's best technology. Designed for use in bothfreshwater and saltwater aquarium, JAfAfA, Ager TruTemp fully-submersibleheaters include these great features: Shatterproof glass construction - Made with laboratory-gradeglass, TruTemp heaters are free of pollutants, resistant tochemical and biological substances, and able to withstand extremetemperature fluctuations. Their glass jackets also enlarge theheating surface and ensure even heat distribution. TruTemp Dial - Temperature can be precisely adjusted from 18AfA,A,Ato 34AfA,A,A C (65AfA,A,A to 93AfA,A,A F). Using the TruTemp dial withreadjustment ring, the user can recalibrate the heater for aprecise temperature reading. Control accuracy is +/- 0.5AfA,A,A C. Thermo Safety Control - This safety mechanism enables"running-dry" protection. The heater will shut off when removedfrom the water, and resume functioning upon return. On/Off Indicator Light - This convenient feature eliminatesguessing and enables the user to verify heater function withoutgetting their hands wet! Each JAfAfA, Ager TruTemp Heater also includes amounting bracket and suction cups for secure and flexible placementwithin your aquarium system. Extra Long Power Cord accomodates most applications. For aquariums up to 265 US Gallons. Available in 25 Watt to 300 Watt. see more...

Claire M.
Aztec, NM
Love this for my beta fish. Especially great for animals that live in warmer waters. Great value was in my price range and you definitely get what you pay for. My fish goes nuts for this thing he often hides behind it and gets warm. Would recommend to other fish owners
Storm C.
I've had this heater for two years and it's still working!!! I was pretty surprised. Pretty good price and it definitely exceeds expectations. I would recommend.
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
After going through several heaters in 2 years I finally spend the money to get one of these. Its a little bit complicated to program, but since I got it I have not had one issue with it. They are pricey, but like aquarium filters, you really do get what you pay for.
Kenni Z.
I am really surprised by this product to be completely honest when I first purchased it I thought it wouldn't work but till this day it keeps by fish tank nice and warm right on temperature
Lynnsie B.
Love this product! It works great in my 36gal fish tank! It is automatic and always are the right temperature for my fish. Would highly recommend this product!
Jose G.
Killeen, TX
Got one of these to help with the temp. Love that its automatic and that I can always leave it on. I keeps the tank at the perfect temp for m fish!
Ashley M.
Merrillville, IN
This heater works great and is very easy to set up. I love that it automatically kicks. I never have to worry about the temp in my fish tank
Deb K.
I've used this particular item for my turtle tank and was very happy with it. Kept the temperature steady and is a good quality product.
Libby  B.
Mc Coll, SC
Great heater for my 60 gallon tank. My old one lasted for more than 10 years. Keeps my taken at the perfect temp and easy to set.
Katie E.
West Harrison, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This heater is great. The fact that it is automatic is what made me buy it and I wish I would have gotten it a lot sooner.
Sarah M.
Knoxville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this heat pump good for fresh water and salt water?
Alexis D.
Cincinnati, OH
Where can I purchase this?
Cheyenne D.
Here for badge
Malisa P.
Fresno , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How long do these heaters