BY EHARMONY, INC.

eHarmony is the worldwide, premium online dating service that helps over 438 people get married, DAILY. As the most trusted dating service, we start by really getting to know you and then introduce you to some of the most amazing and compatible singles anywhere. With the eHarmony iPhone app, it literally takes minutes to sign up and to receive your first match – all for free! By downloading our free mobile app, you can: • Sign up for the eHarmony Online Dating service for FREE • Complete your Relationship Questionnaire for FREE • Receive your detailed Online Dating Personality Profile for FREE • Upload photos from your phone or from Facebook • Receive your daily compatible matches for FREE • Send Smiles to your matches for FREE • Get to know your matches for FREE using Guided Communication • Read insightful articles and tips that help navigate the dating world for FREE • Plan unforgettable dates with other singles with Datebook for FREE Get the most out of your eHarmony experience by subscribing. As a subscriber, you can: • Unlock full mobile access • See your matches' photos • Use the feature - What If? - to meet even more compatible singles • Send and receive eHarmony Mail • See who’s viewed your profile • See when a match last logged in We have multiple subscription options to choose from – starting as low as $19.99/month: • Your iTunes account will be charged at confirmation of your purchase and auto-renews for the same upgrade price at the end of each three/six/twelve-month period. • Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase and must be turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. • No cancellation of the current upgrade plan is allowed during your active period. Other things you need to know: • eHarmony is safe and secure • You can view our Privacy Policy at http://www.eharmony.com/privacy/statement • You can view our Terms of Use at http://www.eharmony.com/about/terms • You must be at least 18 years old to download and use this app see more...

Robert M.
Little Elm
These folks are scam artist with "outs" to not pay refunds. Their refund "out" is that you purchase app and membership with iTunes or android equivalent and they refer you to them and say they have no control over them charging you. Their app, their site, their matches, and their members suck and are either not real or not literally 1 in a 200, unattractive-old-obese. Don't give these scammers give your money or time. I usually never review stuff, I felt highly moved to save people money to the best of my ability. I spent 2 of my 12 months subscription (it was like $150 or so) putting forth lots of effort and time to reach out to over 500 women, and I have replies from like 25, 2-3 of which WERE NOT 10+ years older, very unattractive, and/or morbidly obese. I have reached out to them for a refund over 4 times explaining my plight. I told them about lack of matches, told them I was unsatisfied, that I wanted to stop my year purchase and by refunded remainder of year--they refused, They are cowardly garbage. Not to be used, not to be spoken well of, to be avoided.
Adri S.
Cloquet, MN
Ok I have mixed opinions about eharmony. When I signed up I like the questions and compatibility but I believe it's a little pricey. I did not met anyone that I was willing to meet personally but a close relative used eharmony and met her husband from there. It was good luck? Maybe, but I'm glad that it worked out for them. Some people said, if someone paid for an online dating site is because they are looking for a serious relationship and no hookups like other free dating sites. Well, I met my boyfriend 4.5 years ago from a free dating app and neither of us were looking to waste our times. We are happy and looking forward to more amazing years together. Overall eharmony can be a good place to start if you are willing to pay for it.
Rave'n M.
Hayward, CA
Now I love eHarmony and the reason for that is because I met the love of my life on eHarmony. They knew exactly what they were doing when pairing us up. Me and my fiancee are so happy and I'm love and just have so much in common and A lot different I guess people were right when they say opposites attract. I definitely recommend eHarmony to anyone who is tired of those one night stands. Or just a way better dating app. Whose ready to settle down install the eHarmony app now. I would still be searching for my heart and soul of I didn't.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Techie Expert Level 2
eHarmony should be up front with the group of people that they cater toward so those of us who don't fit into their narrow standards won't waste their time on the rather lengthy questionnaire. I find it hard to believe that an independent educated woman doesn't have a single match on their service. I have had several friends try the questionnaire with small variations as a test and the only one that made it through the screening was Christian. It's totally fine if that's what they want to be but let let the rest of us know.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Techie Expert Level 2
Love eHarmony! I met a few really nice guys one this website. One relationship lasted a few months and didn't work out, but the next guy I started talking tonis now my boyfriend of 3 years :) I love the questions they ask you, and I love how all conversations start with questions and answers. It helps take away the awkward "what do we talk about?" part because you already know what you have in common before you get to that point
Sarah L.
Farmville, VA
eHarmony was incredibly difficult to use in the area that I am currently living. I did not like the setup of having to send questions etc, and that I was unable to see all of my matches right away. I found that many people did not respond to questions, or were only on the site for the free communication weekends. When that occurred, it was hard to continue the conversation as it restricted sending other email addresses. This might work well for you, if you want structure or live on a more populated area, for me, I would not suggest it for women in rural areas.
Melinda M.
Marion, OH
At first glance, eHarmony seemed to be really great. There were plenty of matches being sent to me, and the quality of matches was much higher than on some other dating services. However, there is no way to tell who is a subscriber and who is not. Only subscribers can see photos or continue through all of the communication steps. There is also no way to see if a user is currently active. I currently have a profile and am in my 6th or 7th month and have yet to receive communication from any matches I was actually interested in. So far I'm pretty disappointed.
josie m.
I was reluctant to get online dating, but the usual ways were not working...although I thought the questions were waaayyy too much , I thought this is crazy ...I could only do it it an hour at a time, being lazy....but after 3 days I was done.....
This site was amazing, after a couple of weeks I met the wonderful man I will soon marry...weinstantly connected has the similar value, morals and like the same things..
Without this site I would have never met him..if you are honest with yourself and answer truthfully this does work...

Kaitlyn N.
eHarmony is a very usable dating app that is not particularly my favorite. Whilst using this a month ago, I noticed that they asked many questions - from your weight, to your preferred eye color in a partner. I felt like I waisted a lot of time signing up than I actually using this app. Although, I will give this site 3 stars for having a good layout and being involved with their clients.
Keith F.
While it was fun to see who you get matched up with, the replies were not so fun. All these questions to meet someone to spend the rest of your life with potentially and they people you get matched with decide to not talk or meet up bc you don't fit their standards on looks or style. So I don't recommend this service at all bc there are cheaper and even free sites to meet people on.
JING C.
Brooklyn, NY
Techie Expert Level 4
I felt the search is lack of match. What can it improve to help me search easier ???