Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream - 2 oz

by Egyptian Magic

The Ancient Kamitians Secret, Magical Cream Life takes from the taker and gives to the giver.  Above all let your word be your bond. Peace, divine love, perfect health, eternal wisdom and infinite blessings unto you, Precious One.  Ancient Kamitian folklore recalls a miraculous skincream, a secret of the great sages, mystics, magicians and healers used to maintain radiant, healthy, smooth and glowing skin. No synthetic preservatives or synthetic fragrance added. .

has anyone tried this, and is it good?
Is it true that it’s good for cellulite?
How long does a jar usually last, and what's the price point? Thanks in advance.
Start your review of Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream - 2 oz!
Product Highlights
I have super dry skin with a combo of Eczema, so my skin was really dry a lot of the time. I bought this product on a whim and LOVE IT. Although it is a bit greasy, I generally use this all over my body right before I go to bed so I can let my skin absorb it overnight. When I wake up in the morning, my skin feels nice and hydrated. Although the product itself is a bit greasy/oily (it's made of Olive Oil, Beeswax, Honey, Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly, and Propolis Extract) It really hydrates my skin like no other product I've ever tried out there. I absolutely love this productin reviews
I got this in my last birch box and it made my skin very soft! I have dry skin and it is very moisturizing and it is the perfect size to fit in a pocket or purse. It can be a little oily but the moisturizing out ways the greasiness in reviews
...six ingredients in it so it's great for people (like me) who have very sensitive skin! Love it!!!in reviews
I have super dry skin with a combo of Eczema, so my skin was really dry a lot of the time.in reviews
You can remove make-up, wear it as eye cream or lip balm and even treat a sunburn with it!in reviews
E B.
Gainesville, FL
Love this product!! I use it on my face as a cream, i like it because it's gentle on the skin, has all natural ingredients and improves my complexion! It's a multipurpose product and can be used for so many different things! Highly recommend.
Stef C.
Gold Coast
Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream - 2 oz uploaded by Stef C.
It gained some kind of cult status years and years ago and I purchased this on the plane over a year ago. Moisturising for dry areas and I liked it for lips. Like a healing balm, don't let the gimmicky packaging put you off! It's corny and tacky but does seem to imply they're about the product and not so much how it looks. Both my partner and I share it and he uses it more than me!!! Pic shows how much love this gets. He literally brings it with him everywhere and that's alot for a guy to do!
Shanneene S.
EAGLEBY, QLD
Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream - 2 oz uploaded by Shanneene S.
There is nothing to like about this product. It’s literally petroleum jelly in a jar, but labelled with “egyptian magic” so think you’re getting something equivalent to the holy grail. I tried it a few times and it did nothing for me whatsoever. Egyptian Magic? More like snake oil.
The Glamasaurus ..
Melbourne
Super hydrating moisturiser. It is quite thick and oily so I only use at night, but it leaves my skin so hydrated. I have noticed it has improved fine lines too.
Michelle F.
JOONDALUP, WA
This balm is a hydrates and protect the skin. It heals dry skin with natural ingredients and It can be used as a multi purpose balm.
Melissa  B.
Yakima, WA
1,422 reviews
Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream - 2 oz uploaded by Melissa  B.
Purchased at: Costco
This stuff is amazing it doesn’t hurt and is a big jar of this stuff at Costco it came with two bigs one and one very small one. I will be rebuying this cream. Do not put it on your face it may hurt or cause a reaction. Only hands I use it for.
Kareen S.
Greenwich, CT
Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream - 2 oz uploaded by Kareen S.
I use this all over: as you would lotion, as an eye cream, on my lips, to moisturize my cuticles, I love that the ingredients are natural and it does a great job keeping my skin silky soft—-especially during winters! It does feel a little heavy if you slather it on—however a little goes a long way so “slathering” isn’t really necessary. I highly recommend!
Victoria S.
Birmingham, AL
Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream - 2 oz uploaded by Victoria S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this on a whim because I saw it on Pinterest and (honestly) loved the packaging. It’s like a salve in the jar, but when in contact with heat melts. A little goes a long way. For me, it’s too oily for a moisturizer, BUT it does make a great makeup remover! Egyptian Magic
Aklima L.
Cornfield Close
Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream - 2 oz uploaded by Aklima L.
Only have 5 ingredients...this is so similar to vaseline...texture is like vaseline...this is for those who have very dry skin...its so expensive and no i won't buy it...I personally think its not worth it...whoever has acne...you can try it to see it if works...
Vasiliki T.
Gardena, CA
Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream - 2 oz uploaded by Vasiliki T.
This is a good and hydrating product but it is not a cream, it is more of an oily. It may be marketed as a cream but it melts on the skin and becomes an oil. I would not use it on my face because of this. However, it is very good for the body and some very dry areas, like feet, elbows or knees.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Javeria  A.
Woodstock, GA
il y a un an
How is the Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream - 2 oz for oily skin? Does it clog your pores? I’m using it along with differin.
Carissa A. il y a un an
It doesn’t clog pores but definitely has an oily feel. I have dry skin so I don’t mind it.
Shanna A.
Nantes
il y a 2 ans
Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream - 2 oz Es que cette crème est vraiment miraculeuse ?
member-8bba5 il y a 2 ans
Le baume est trop bien, il hydratante super bien et à une odeur incroyable mais pour les peaux grasses vaut mieux ne pas en mettre trop. Car il est un peu gras.
Lily V.
Cleveland
il y a 2 ans
Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream - 2 oz ? What do you guys think of this? Is it worth the hype? I have been using it for a few days and haven't noticed a difference in my skin. It seems to sit on top as opposed to being absorbed.
Addie F. il y a 2 ans
I have a review on it if you’d like to check it out!!