Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream - 2 oz

by Egyptian Magic

The Ancient Kamitians Secret, Magical Cream Life takes from the taker and gives to the giver.  Above all let your word be your bond. Peace, divine love, perfect health, eternal wisdom and infinite blessings unto you, Precious One.  Ancient Kamitian folklore recalls a miraculous skincream, a secret of the great sages, mystics, magicians and healers used to maintain radiant, healthy, smooth and glowing skin. No synthetic preservatives or synthetic fragrance added. .

Is it only for face?
How is the Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream - 2 oz for oily skin? Does it clog your pores? I’m using it along with differin.
What do you love about this product? What’s makes it stand out from the rest?
Start your review of Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream - 2 oz!
Product Highlights
I have super dry skin with a combo of Eczema, so my skin was really dry a lot of the time. I bought this product on a whim and LOVE IT. Although it is a bit greasy, I generally use this all over my body right before I go to bed so I can let my skin absorb it overnight. When I wake up in the morning, my skin feels nice and hydrated. Although the product itself is a bit greasy/oily (it's made of Olive Oil, Beeswax, Honey, Bee Pollen, Royal Jelly, and Propolis Extract) It really hydrates my skin like no other product I've ever tried out there. I absolutely love this productin reviews
I got this in my last birch box and it made my skin very soft! I have dry skin and it is very moisturizing and it is the perfect size to fit in a pocket or purse. It can be a little oily but the moisturizing out ways the greasiness in reviews
...six ingredients in it so it's great for people (like me) who have very sensitive skin! Love it!!!in reviews
I have super dry skin with a combo of Eczema, so my skin was really dry a lot of the time.in reviews
You can remove make-up, wear it as eye cream or lip balm and even treat a sunburn with it!in reviews
Melissa  B.
Yakima, WA
1,413 reviews
Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream - 2 oz uploaded by Melissa  B.
Purchased at: Costco
This stuff is amazing it doesn’t hurt and is a big jar of this stuff at Costco it came with two bigs one and one very small one. I will be rebuying this cream. Do not put it on your face it may hurt or cause a reaction. Only hands I use it for.
Kareen S.
Greenwich, CT
Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream - 2 oz uploaded by Kareen S.
I use this all over: as you would lotion, as an eye cream, on my lips, to moisturize my cuticles, I love that the ingredients are natural and it does a great job keeping my skin silky soft—-especially during winters! It does feel a little heavy if you slather it on—however a little goes a long way so “slathering” isn’t really necessary. I highly recommend!
Victoria S.
Birmingham, AL
Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream - 2 oz uploaded by Victoria S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this on a whim because I saw it on Pinterest and (honestly) loved the packaging. It’s like a salve in the jar, but when in contact with heat melts. A little goes a long way. For me, it’s too oily for a moisturizer, BUT it does make a great makeup remover! Egyptian Magic
Kathryn Y.
Cleveland, OH
Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream - 2 oz uploaded by Kathryn Y.
First time trying this product, and I love the way my skin is looking. Now, I can only testify about it as used on my arms and hands; I've yet to use it on my face. However, my hands and arms feel soft and look glowy. A little goes a long way. You're supposed to rub a little into the skin until it turns into an oil. I did! Afterwards my skin looked resilient and moisturized. My cuticles were moisturized and that felt good. Simple ingredients, no unnecessary additives. I like that. I can't wait to try it on my heels and other drier parts of my body. It's supposed to be great for burns and eczema...damaged skin. I can see how this would be effective in that regard. The base is olive oil, a natural healer. I might spot try it on my face. The beeswax in it makes me a little reluctant. Glad I bought it!
Katheryn L.
Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream - 2 oz uploaded by Katheryn L.
Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream - 2 oz uploaded by Katheryn L.
Purchased at: Amazon
A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. This is an oily cream so it’s better at night or in the winter/in drier climate areas. LOVE that it’s 100% clean beauty. But I personally can’t use this as a facial moisturizer even at night bc I feel way too oily, almost dirty in the morning - this could just be me. But I love using it on my body!
Shannel F.
Los Angeles, CA
Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream - 2 oz uploaded by Shannel F.
Purchased at: Amazon
A holy grail for everyone and I mean everyone because I can’t imagine it not working for all! Amazing clean and multipurpose product I will always repurchase. Here’s how I use it. Right before a big day of full glam make up this is a must for the ultimate dewy skin ready to cling onto products. Great barrier between your skin and all that make up. If you shave and want to avoid razor burn or just keep the area moisturized this is totally safe for that. I’ve done acid peels and instead of taking my chances with other products I only use this for a week and its been super gentle and hydrating. Do you ever get lazy and not want to do your whole night routine? Well I wash my face and just throw this on and I wake up with supple skin.
Rand A.
Suisun City, CA
Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream - 2 oz uploaded by Rand A.
This works for moisture, discoloration, burns, chapped lips...so much more. I loved this, I have combination sensitive skin which gets super dry and gets eczema in the winter.
Penelope K.
I cannot say enough about this moisturizer. I have used all of the luxury brands from Chanel to YSL and this one outdoes them all. I use it both morning and evening as an all over facial moisturizer. I even use it as a smoothing finish for my hair!! Literally the most versatile product I have in my cosmetic arsenal!!
Lyfewith  S.
Overland Park, KS
Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream - 2 oz uploaded by Lyfewith  S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using this magical cream for about three years and i am the biggest fan of this cream.This Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream - 2 oz is absolutely Amazing and extremely helpful for dry flaky skin type. I'm addicted to this stuff .I put it on every night under my eyes and it’s really helpful for dark circles and fine line ,wrinkles .I see improvement as my dark circles getting better but not totally disappear. I have been using this like a lip balm and I love it! I can literally use it anywhere on my skin .It hydrates my lips and feels so wonderful.It is a great nighttime routine product and I would definitely recommend this magical cream.
Naheed A.
Dix Hills, NY
Love this all purpose Avalon [email protected]! It’s very hydrating and turns into oil consistency upon application!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Javeria  A.
Woodstock, GA
il y a un an
Carissa A. il y a un an
It doesn’t clog pores but definitely has an oily feel. I have dry skin so I don’t mind it.
Shanna A.
Nantes
il y a 2 ans
Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream - 2 oz Es que cette crème est vraiment miraculeuse ?
member-8bba5 il y a 2 ans
Le baume est trop bien, il hydratante super bien et à une odeur incroyable mais pour les peaux grasses vaut mieux ne pas en mettre trop. Car il est un peu gras.
Lily V.
Cleveland
il y a 2 ans
Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream - 2 oz ? What do you guys think of this? Is it worth the hype? I have been using it for a few days and haven't noticed a difference in my skin. It seems to sit on top as opposed to being absorbed.
Addie F. il y a 2 ans
I have a review on it if you’d like to check it out!!
Shannon C.
Las Vegas, NV
il y a 2 ans
Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream - 2 oz ? What are the best applications for this?
S. Z. il y a 2 ans
I personally just wouldn’t recommend it!
Maelle B.
il y a 2 ans
Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream - 2 oz l’avez vous testé ? Est ce un bon produit ?