Home & GardenBoon
Egoutoir " brin d'herbe" XL

Egoutoir " brin d'herbe" XL

by Boon

#4 in Home & Garden

Cet égouttoir au design original apporte un petit air de nature à votre cuisine ! Ces "brins d'herbe" souples permettent de faire sécher facilement les biberons, tétines et capuchons. Parfaitement hygiénique, l’égouttoir se présente en deux parties pour un nettoyage simplifié. L’eau s’écoule ainsi dans le bac de récupération séparé. Pratique : pour accrocher vos petits accessoires (tétines, anneaux...) l'égouttoir Lawn est compatible avec l’égouttoir Twig arbre et avec le Stem fleur.   Caractéristiques : Dimensions : L34.3 x H6.2 x P28 cm Sans Bisphénol A, sans phtalates, sans PVC   L’égouttoir Lawn est 60% plus grand que l'égouttoir Grass, idéal pour les parents d'enfants en bas âge ou dans les cuisines spacieuses. Son design original et contemporain facilitera son intégration dans votre intérieur.

What is this?? It's in French
Is this is value for money ?
What kin is product?
Start your review of Egoutoir " brin d'herbe" XL!
Product Highlights
This drying rack works so much better than other baby drying racks and looks great at the same time.in reviews
Jacky L.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Target
I really love this product because si can out ALOT of baby bottle in there and have more space on the plastic were I put my dishes so yes is a good use for me recomend to any one I really do not know price becauSe it was a gift but I think you can find it anywhere
Leidy F.
Woodside, NY
Purchased at: Target
Me encanta es super practico en especial para los pocillos, vasos y tazas. Es algo pequeño pero se pueden comprar varios y colocarlos juntos si se necesita más espacio.
Robin L.
Las Cruces, NM
Purchased at: Target
Its a cute drying rack to have out on the counter when not in use. It holds more bottles and accessories than most other drying racks out there. I love how you can get attachments that look like nature. Easy to clean as well. Highly recommend
Anthony F.
Ozone Park, NY
I love this thing. I use it to set down my baby’s washed bottles to dry. It’s very convenient and it’s small enough to fit anywhere on your counter. It’s a must have for moms. I highly recommend it.
Joselyn A.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Rhis is verry good to dry your baby bottels. It helps for your baby bottel get more air in then so they dry faster and better.
Shundra M.
Fairburn, GA
Egoutoir " brin d'herbe" XL uploaded by Shundra M.
Purchased at: Target
There’s nothing special about this drying rack other than it looks great on your kitchen counter versus standard drying racks. The only thing I would change is that I wish it was a little bit longer. If you want to maximize the space then you have to purchase the boon twigs separately. Egoutoir " brin d'herbe" XL
Edna F.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have this and I must say it works great. It fits a lot of things and you can dry small stuff without falling. Its super cute and I love it.
Maria P.
Haverhill, MA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Love this drying tray. it keeps my kitchen organized and all my daughters plates, bowls, cups dry. price was right. it is very easy to clean. I wish i would have gotten the all white color.
Caillie G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the most genius design for a dish rack ever! Not only does it remind me of spring grass, the design makes it versatile to fit anything from cup>spoon>plate. It was great for baby bottle and along with the attachments, perfect for pacifiers.
irma yuliza P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hola una pregunta adonde puedo comprar uno de estos me gusta mucho para poner mi copas de vino se mira muy suave
Ask a question to the Influenster community...